By AL-Cruor December 04, 2008, 19:56:12
Reactions 36
Score : 169

HAHAHAHA, hillarious, this is pure smelly ARROGANCE, only 1 solution to this,
Revolt,

-Shinato

0 0
Score : 317

You kill one of my guild members, you mess with me. So be carefull what you're doing.. And yes i will be doing some dungy runs soon and believe me, there won't be any limits for me, no one will tell me where to go or where not to, not even you!

0 0
Score : 2040

jeezus whats next? pretty soon im gonna see little snot nosed kids starting to say they own the playground and cut in front of the lunch line and... oh wait. NOW i see the resemblance here. laugh

0 0

oh and its not "tax inspector horse" its called a perceptor. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oh and try tread softly since every person on oto mustam is practically looking for you right now. Your guild is just another blemish on the face of the adolescent teenager that is oto mustam. Deal with it jeezus. you guys must be real idiots with the "to kill list" Why dont you just give us your account info so we can just delete your characters for you while your at it.

0 0
Score : 32

To all the people mocking them for this; they're just playing the game how they want to. In my opinion, they're making the game have far more immersion because they are playing as if they are their characters. You know, like it's implied in a Role Playing Game?

So what if they're making ridiculous rules? This just makes it all the more interesting if someone else follows their example and tries to seize power this way. Tell them they have no life if you wish, but if you're going to be affected by their rules you must've played for quite a few hours, so apart from how they play the game, how different are you from them?

0 0
Score : 3614
Mentor-IX|2009-01-25 09:44:00
To all the people mocking them for this; they're just playing the game how they want to. In my opinion, they're making the game have far more immersion because they are playing as if they are their characters. You know, like it's implied in a Role Playing Game?

So what if they're making ridiculous rules? This just makes it all the more interesting if someone else follows their example and tries to seize power this way. Tell them they have no life if you wish, but if you're going to be affected by their rules you must've played for quite a few hours, so apart from how they play the game, how different are you from them?

it just sounds really lame.
0 0
Score : 788

They're Role Playing, which is completely acceptable on all servers, Oto Mustam no exception. I really do congratulate them for trying.

- XXVI

0 0

yeah nice try but no dice. i think all memebers of the guild should at least get to lvl 200 and maybe people will listen. i dont play heroic but this topic is damn funny. If you wanna play terrorist do it on the frontline not on a video game. All those characters wouldnt have happened to be created by the same person would it? if it is lol.

0 0
Score : 125

Although this supports the spirit of role-playing, I certainly don't condone their "rules." Their rules are way too one-sided, even though it is stated its for the "benefits" of the players of Oto Mustam.

This constitution, written and approved by all legionnaries, has for goal to reorganize fastly and in a more "efficient " and "healthy " way the life of all people in Amakna."

Tell me, is it healthy and efficient to do absolutely nothing if you're already past level 120 on the server? They'll basically hunt you down and steal your items. They even advised in-game suicide. There is nothing healthy or efficient about trying to run a server and place biased rules for a small group's benefits. Notice how all the enjoyable things in Dofus are basically limited to only the Legionnaires.

You know what, it sounds just like back in the days of King Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette, where they would be in their castle, enjoying all the good things while their people got dirt. Small history pop quiz:

What happened when the citizens of France had enough of King Louis' and Marie Antoinette's elitist and greedy behavior~?

They revolted.

Wonderful job of supporting role-playing, but I wish you no luck. The only thing that can be done is action from the players.

0 0
Score : 9

i find it remotly humourous that they think they can do this, i really hope all the lvl 120+ charectors find them and beat them with a large stick ontil they do no know up from do, im very tempted to break every "rule" on that list biggrin

0 0
Score : 5387

Successful troll is successful. 10/10, would recommend to friends.

0 0
Score : 84

if im not mistakin this tard already died lol epic fail at a his miserable dream of makin the server more fair for him

0 0

yeah i just checked too. are all of those guys on the list made by the same guy?

0 0
Score : 7

Well, you guys made me feel like Oto Mustam server is in your hands, but sadly it's not. Anyway, nice trying about this, I knew something like this was about to happen once Oto Mustam came out, it was just a matter of time. We might expect some more "legionnaires" like that.

0 0
Score : 98
Phatballerz|2009-01-25 09:43:00
oh and its not "tax inspector horse" its called a perceptor. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Lmfao, Oh, I love this guy, classic shit here, I mean literally dude, you so burnt this guy lmfao. Anyway Yeah, you guys just kinda made enemies on all sides, you're going to have high lvl groups of ppl hunting you down, with packs of 100 virgin scrolls so once they find one of you, scroll you and then get a mob of their friends to come track you down and spread your chars inards from one corner of a game map to the other (ah if only that were possible). personally I would love to like, see people slowly eliminate members of our guild and post screen shots of each of your chars in pvp standing with 1hp left, begging for mercy.

Prepared to be filled with shame as your world now crumbles around you, what was it "legionairs" with two a's or something, incorrectly spelt guild name, full of fool hardy arrogance. If only I had the money I would put a bounty on each character of your guilds head ^^ now that would be fun.

Anyway children, stop picking your noses and do your home work! or listen to mommy and turn the computer off and go to bed ;3

Much Love - Misery =P
0 0
Score : 5387
Hudski|2009-02-03 03:46:00
Successful troll is successful. 10/10, would recommend to friends.

and its success is continued

Can we let this thread die yet? Please?
0 0
Score : 317

Let's put our own rules:

1st rule: kill all legis
2nd rule: destroy their hopes
3rd rule: have fun
4th rule: don't let them control you
5th rule: try not to get caught by them, try to catch them
6th rule: Just ignore their rules

Regards