FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

To arms brothers and sisters of Oto Mustam, to arms!

By stealthsummon December 04, 2008, 23:09:57

The guild Legionair recently posted a 'constitution' for our server. This isn't a constitution but a warning. They are threating all players and all guilds other than members of their guild. They say no one shall be allowed over level 120 and also that no guild shall go over level 20. On top of that they have the arogance to say that certain areas and dungeons are also restricted. On top of this they threaten any one who defends themselves agains them. This so called 'Constitution' is nothing but a sham. I don't take a war against these tyrants lightly but they are trying to force their views on every one and I will not stand for it. So I say to them that no I will not listen to what you have to say as I cry "TO ARMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO ARMS! OURS IS THE FORCE OF LIGHT AND JUSTICE AND AS SUCH OUR VICTORY IS ASSURED!"

0 0
Reactions 29
Score : 1

Good luck for your aim :]

0 0
Score : 1362

bit much but feh. they do need to be taught a lesson.

0 0
Score : 3001

Sadly I can't help.
But I don't fit in their restrictions, for now I'm safe if they are really gonna kill only who they said they will xD

0 0
Score : 625

Over the top really...

But don't worry, they're all bastards and shall die in time. x}

0 0
Score : 2180

They've already died. In fact, I think that's all they've ever done on Heroic.

They're trying to own Oto Mustam, and so far, haven't left the starting line. If you want to call to arms at a specific extremist group on Heroic, make it a good group who know how to RP. Not a bunch of intangibles.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 133

This post did it's job then, it was designed to infuriate people at that guild and it probably did.

0 0
Score : 3715

I would advise everyone to not pay attention to them. You all are on Heroic to have fun and there hasn't been any posts on the forum as of yet saying they were jumped and killed by Legionarres for doing stuff they "restricted". They are not a threat, never have been, never will be. Just go about your marry days and have fun on your server! And if it comes down to it, rise up! The oppressors must die!

....Ahem... anyway, nothing to fear! On Imps Village, their "constitution" has been up for over a month and still nothing happened in terms of them "owning the server". I'm usually not one to judge people... and I won't post about it here but I'm thinking it...

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 3614

your taking this a lil too far lol

0 0
Score : 426

I mean come on... when someone actually takes it so far as to act like they're allowed to write rules on a server, that's just sad... games are NOT meant to be taken that far... It's really... REALLY sad...

0 0
Thundra|2009-01-21 01:22:00
I mean come on... when someone actually takes it so far as to act like they're allowed to write rules on a server, that's just sad... games are NOT meant to be taken that far... It's really... REALLY sad...

very sad indeed. sad like me for caring more about gaining ranks on here than the actual game itself
0 0
Score : 317

Not sad only, it's sabotage
But whatever, my guild breaks all "their rules"
I don't care about them and to be serious I won't do it in future either.
But if someone dares to kill one of my guildies, then I will act

0 0
Score : 7
Mentor-LXVIII|2009-01-20 23:26:00
On Imps Village, their "constitution" has been up for over a month and still nothing happened in terms of them "owning the server". I'm usually not one to judge people... and I won't post about it here but I'm thinking it...

-Mentor 68

May I ask what level you are? AL don't care about low level players, or low level guilds, thats why you haven't noticed. But yes, AL are active and are killing (and being killed), its just that the masses of people in gobball sets aren't going to see much of it. If the high levels on Oto should lose the war, then lower levels will start noticing as well, because AL will move down the ladder on their priority list.
0 0

What level I am? I am not permitted to have a level. I am a Mentor and Mentors are not allowed to use their accounts for levelling purposes. I choose not to level my mentor account now because when we get our skins, we won't be able to battle so I'm not bothering to waste my time.

I'm giving people here notice to not worry about them. Going through the world worrying about them will only destroy your experience.

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 32

In all honesty, I thought the constitution was excellent. I'm not trying to start an argument here, but well done to them, to me it was a bit of RP, and isn't that all that games are about? Changing yourself into someone fictional for a few hours fun?
So what if they were trying to be dictators, someone will try to seize complete power, and even if they failed, it was refreshing to see someone attempt to play the game in a different way.

0 0

Now that you mention it like that, it does sound a tad interesting...

0 0
Mentor-LXVIII|2009-01-22 20:31:00
Now that you mention it like that, it does sound a tad interesting...

lol no it doesnt it sounds like someone needs a life in the real world.
0 0
Score : 3789
Mentor-IX|2009-01-22 11:55:00
In all honesty, I thought the constitution was excellent. I'm not trying to start an argument here, but well done to them, to me it was a bit of RP, and isn't that all that games are about? Changing yourself into someone fictional for a few hours fun?
So what if they were trying to be dictators, someone will try to seize complete power, and even if they failed, it was refreshing to see someone attempt to play the game in a different way.

I agree. Its the only example of RP I've even seen posted on the boards that I recall (stories written about characters don't qualify as RP to me). I was surprised to see a RP post for a server that is mostly PvP oriented. Usually the two, RP and PvP, mix as well as oil and water.
0 0
Score : 2040

well if it ever did get out of hand you can already guess whos gonna fix it. no not god or a natural catastrophe. BAAAAAANNN FFFFFFFRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM ANKAMA

0 0
Score : 2040
KA-Dofus|2009-01-24 02:32:00
I agree. Its the only example of RP I've even seen posted on the boards that I recall (stories written about characters don't qualify as RP to me). I was surprised to see a RP post for a server that is mostly PvP oriented. Usually the two, RP and PvP, mix as well as oil and water.

Well if they dont get higher level for PvP i dont think this guilds gonna last long. Cant have authority with no power eh? who knows, the first lvl 200 might make it his/her life obsession to wipe out the entire guild. JK laugh but seriously until these guys get to a very decent level for all of there members, there efforts will fail. All these characters wouldnt happen to be created by one guy would it?
0 0
Respond to this thread