FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

To arms brothers and sisters of Oto Mustam, to arms!

By stealthsummon December 04, 2008, 23:09:57
Reactions 29
Score : 2040
stealthsummon|2008-12-05 00:09:00
The guild Legionair recently posted a 'constitution' for our server. This isn't a constitution but a warning. They are threating all players and all guilds other than members of their guild. They say no one shall be allowed over level 120 and also that no guild shall go over level 20. On top of that they have the arogance to say that certain areas and dungeons are also restricted. On top of this they threaten any one who defends themselves agains them. This so called 'Constitution' is nothing but a sham. I don't take a war against these tyrants lightly but they are trying to force their views on every one and I will not stand for it. So I say to them that no I will not listen to what you have to say as I cry "TO ARMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO ARMS! OURS IS THE FORCE OF LIGHT AND JUSTICE AND AS SUCH OUR VICTORY IS ASSURED!"

you dont have to be all shakespearan about it. all you had to say were, "Noob Aggroers" Must kill" "they pretending to be osama bin laden"
0 0
Score : 9

honestly if people wanna go killing people sooner or later they will die so this is all a tad over the top, rise up? why bother when u make a career fighting people one day you will find some 1 who is better and they will kill you so theres no point to this "constitution" and honestly i like the pvp systom because when an idiot aggros u u get there stuff biggrin thats good money right there

0 0
Score : 2040

yup. its like nature where there is always something tougher and stronger than you. it is not like nature to suddenly hide by just lowering your wings when a tough looking guy comes along. how many lions do you see out there acting like zebras when a hippo comes along?

0 0
Score : 155

wow.. i hadn't realised how many people had no concept of that role play is....

0 0
Score : 336

well here i am my name darkyeca...155ecawinkmy guild Warrior of sun grow pretty strongtonguelv 45wink do i fear em?notonguedo they fear me?prollybiggrin i got like 13 lv 120-150 in guild cmon they cant take me out gl to emwink

0 0

btw i aggree with stealth we should all allies and bring em down to there kneetongue pm me stealth!XD tongue FTW!

0 0
Score : 500

their members actually died recently, some at fouxes, some at dreggons. by the way hi darky, its insanity.

0 0

hihihi but maybe they been resurect by the rollbacksad

0 0
Score : 500

Nickname: Al-Avalon
Character: Iop
Level: 173
Died on 27/01/2009
On: Dreggon Village
-------
Died on the same day as me, they were spectating our fight at first, then they also died.

0 0

LOL

0 0
Respond to this thread