FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how do i report a suspected multi client pvp?

By space-hopper December 08, 2008, 02:59:54

Hi I have just been agressed and died. I am not sure if this was by a multi-clienter or not but i suspect it was. If I am wrong I apologise for the accusation.

at approx 02:30 DUT i was agressed by:

Mod Edit: Name removed

both approx the same level, both the same colour scheme and both srams.

Please could you confirm if they are or are not multy clienting.

Also please could you confirm what happens to victims of the rule breaking? i understand that rule breakers will be sanctioned but do the victims receive any compensation? seems rather unfair if they don't.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 2179

You need to send a ticket to Support. You'll probably need a screenshot to back up your claims; showing the time and a /whois of the accused. From there on, Ankama will take appropriate action.

I'm not sure if compensation is given to victims. That's something you'll need to include in your ticket to Ankama.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 155

Thanks for the reply/link

I haven't got a screen shot, though I see no reason why one should be needed, all the information they require must be in the database to prove what happened.

I guess we'll see what happens.... once i find the place to log a ticket, wow they've made the new interface hard to use, seems more like a giant FAQ site instead of a place to log tickets. very un user friendly lol.

0 0
Score : 2179

No, I wouldn't think you would need a screenshot either. Yet, it seems to validate most tickets about player abuse and such. So, I'd put one in there for safe measure personally; it is however, up to you.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 500

where is the submit ticket button tho? i got a screenshot

0 0
Score : 784

You must have a screen shot because the data-base thing is MASSIVE and I don't think Ankama will search for something that you think might be against the rules. Plus, I don't think having 2+ Dofus Windows at a time is against the rules because everyone does it, to lvl their alt, to transfer stuff, ect.

Hope this helped

-Knox

0 0
Score : 500
redxhill|2008-12-26 00:33:00
You must have a screen shot because the data-base thing is MASSIVE and I don't think Ankama will search for something that you think might be against the rules. Plus, I don't think having 2+ Dofus Windows at a time is against the rules because everyone does it, to lvl their alt, to transfer stuff, ect.

Hope this helped

-Knox

it is against rules if you do PvP, Perceptor or Prism fight
0 0
Score : 784
Tumay|2008-12-26 02:22:00
it is against rules if you do PvP, Perceptor or Prism fight

Really? I never knew that huh

-Knox
0 0
Score : 2723
redxhill|2008-12-25 23:26:00
Really? I never knew that huh

-Knox

Tumay is correct, multi-accounting in Prism fights is against the rules on all servers, and prevented by game mechanisms, multi-account PVP is specifically against the rules on the Heroic server.

-Wish
0 0
Score : 358

...and will be punished by death.

Rushu commands, I obey.

0 0
Score : 88

i got aggroed at 16:05 uk time by someone who looked the same i saw just one of their chars speak claiming their not multi i have screen shot but i suspect they are can i have some easy instructions to where i report this and has it changed and i get some compensation yet?

0 0
Score : 2040

it should be if you enter in a battle with two accounts related to aggression on oto mustam=instant permanent ban. the ip address is the same so yeah

0 0
Respond to this thread