Ankama Trackers

Heal Points!

By Sophidian - SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2008, 08:59:31

Cast your vote smile .

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 155

i'd say no.. seeing as bread etc can be made 3 times faster (at least the mats to make them can be collected 3x faster) increasing the hp recharge rate would just ruin the economy for people that make hp restoring products.

well that's my thought anyway...

0 0
Score : 21976

That's my judgment too, space-hopper,

Unfortunetly I decided without reading fully, before casting my vote (anyone got an unbewitching un-cast? tongue)

Seriously, I wanna re-vote! .. laugh

-Cato

0 0
Score : 1502

Definately NO. If its 3x faster /sit heal, then nobody buy bread and potions! its stupid then

0 0
Score : 5387

I think this should be implemented. If everything else is 3x, why not regeneration?

You level up 3x as quickly, so your regenerating rate slows down extremely quickly. Not only that, but since people can stay in Incarnam for longer they are without bread and potions unless they make an alt go down and buy some, which is not an option for most as Oto Mustam is a p2p server.

Alongside this is also the fact that the longer you take to regen, the more likely you are to be attacked and/or killed when you enter a fight.

0 0
Score : 614

i think we should have 3x people or have 1000 or more hp and they are poor,there membership is over..there gonna waste more then 10kk or 20kk on bread LOL

0 0
Score : 3614

yea sure why not. if its only for this server then fair game.

0 0
Score : 33

definetly i hate sitting down 2 hours to finally have some healthpoints for next fight tongue
Angora Bow Meow

0 0
Score : 625

x3 For regeneration huh?

Okay, then lets also implement, x3 Spawn times, x3 Of a mob gaining stars, x3 proffession exp, x3 speed of running, x3 resource spawn. Well why not, everything else is multiplied by 3.

Why, regeration shouldn't be multiplied by 3, then they should just take out the Bread maker proffession right now.

It's about balance, We hav x3 Exp because you can die from a simple PvP, there, balance. Multiplied Regeneration would mean it would be needed to be balanced out, maybe amount of times you're able to use sit a day, or a time limit of using sit between periods. You see, balance is what makes this world go round. To every action, there is a reaction.

- Kiwi

0 0
Respond to this thread