FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[News] Heroic Server: Oto Insurance

By December 17, 2008, 17:51:53
Announcements

With the new 1.26 update, comes a new awesome feature ‘Oto Insurance’: when you die, not all is lost! But what remains? Memory...?
Yes, remembering all those levels lost empowers you!

Now you can start over and reach your old level with an awesome x6 XP bonus!

So how does it work?

First, whatever happens, DON’T ERASE YOUR CHARACTER! Just start it over!

If you die and start replaying the same character, you’ll have a x 6 XP bonus until you reach the level of your highest death, even if you die again before reaching it. It’s that simple.

Here’s an example,
[code]Let’s imagine that unluckily you die at level 63.

You start playing your character again.
XP is multiplied by 6

Sadly, you die again at level 43.

You start playing once again.
XP is still multiplied by 6

You get to level 44 (1 level higher than your latest death).
XP is still multiplied by 6

You reach the level of your highest death: level 63.
XP goes back down to the server’s usual (XP multiplied by 3)[/code]

This will only work on the same exact character. If you erase and recreate a new one, even if there is no visible difference, it will not work and you will not get the x6 XP bonus.

Oto Mustam is watching over you! Make him proud!

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1502

that sucks biggrin lol.

I died, i delete character -.- and now i remember that it gives 6x exp back sad

0 0
Score : 203

ok i payed attention to exp when i made character... and after i died and replayed character.... the first kill was both 450 -.- i dont see where this x6 exp comes in.... i died at lvl 6 (yea yea shut up) so lvl 1 should have the x6... and i am also on Oto mustam

0 0
Score : 308

i died at lvl 69 like 3 months ago, later i replayed my account (its ~lvl 10 now). So, will i get x6 xp now ?

0 0
Score : 321

Does this apply to professions too? If not, I say it should be.

0 0
Score : 3

Is oto mustam P2P locked? I can't get on it >.>

0 0
Score : 155

any chance this will be extended to professions too? sick of grinding a miner all the way past the painful 1-60 levels lol

0 0
Score : 158

when it says that you have to start on the same charecter or can u just start a new charecter on OM(Oto Mustam)

-MT

0 0
Score : 1901

Does this apply to profession experience as well? Really need to know, as this is a deal breaker for me. Don't want to jump back into Dofus if I'm going to have to mine for 6 days straight (instead of 3) to get back up to where I was. Any information on this? I see that it's already been asked, but don't see an answer.

0 0
Score : 500

no it does not apply to professions =(

0 0
Respond to this thread