FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

can they do that?

By Mulgikapsas December 18, 2008, 16:22:11

Why people with wings attack without winged people and they dont get pvp minuses???wtf why is that so?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2179

The option to aggress Neutrals is given on all servers, and is only encouraged on Oto Mustam as players gain the inventory of their victim. If you don't like these conditions, there are normal servers provided, where you don't die permanently and your loot doesn't go to the winning opposition.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 101
Sophidian|2008-12-18 16:41:00
The option to aggress Neutrals is given on all servers, and is only encouraged on Oto Mustam as players gain the inventory of their victim. If you don't like these conditions, there are normal servers provided, where you don't die permanently and your loot doesn't go to the winning opposition.

Sophidian ^^

Hmm, just doesn't seem right to me. I was just aggressed on my lvl 18 sac, immediately following a battle I had with 3 biblops. I had 5 hp left and they were 30 lvls higher than me. I saw them keep watching my match and so they were just waiting for me to finish. I had just bought new gear with the tiny pile of kamas I had saved up. Doesn't seem right. Low lvls have to move in grps to keep from being aggressed by people 3x their lvl? Seems to hurt the game, imo. I guess I'm staying off Heroic then, waste of time.
0 0
Score : 5382

I was with my friend and we were in our mid 20's, some level 40 attacked us when one of us started a fight, splitting us up, and then attacking my friend when he was finished.

Dirty tactics like this shouldn't be allowed.

0 0
Score : 82

Oto Musham is a brutal world. It's a Kill oe Be Killed. If you don't like it, change the server. EOT

0 0
Score : 614

ii wish f2p could go on oto muse,

0 0
Respond to this thread