FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

OMG I WANT MY ITEMS BACK!

By YoImTyrel January 04, 2009, 23:18:48

OK now that i got your attention I wanna know something. Im going to start on this server are there any english speaking guilds and 1 other thing Would you call this server noob server. I say this because its 3xp and people gank to get items. Does this server take equal skill just like in the normal server? or is this totally easy

yeah about my title it was just to get you to answer lol

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 500
YoImTyrel|2009-01-04 23:18:00
OK now that i got your attention I wanna know something. Im going to start on this server are there any english speaking guilds and 1 other thing Would you call this server noob server. I say this because its 3xp and people gank to get items. Does this server take equal skill just like in the normal server? or is this totally easy

yeah about my title it was just to get you to answer lol

lol noobs wont survive on this server at all, its a lot harder. keep in mind nowhere on this server is safe, and dont trust anyone unless they are your friends
as for english guilds, there are some english speaking guilds PM me in game "Insanity"
0 0
Score : 614

oh lol that server is a wild jungle ready to kill you...any time any where u can get agressed and lose all ur items if they get it and u earn lots of xp for those lazy bumps

0 0
Score : 3520

Locked because the title has so many errors, CAPS - No need to scream... and it has nothing to do with your topic at all.

MOD Bokze

0 0