FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

is it fair too brak and bonte can kill natural players?

By nichololo January 06, 2009, 20:38:02

I think it is unfair bonte and brak can agro player and get mony and items it shuld be only bonte can agro braks and braks can only agro bonte sad

0 0
Reactions 24
Score : 2180

Yes, it is fair.

Oto Mustam was intended to run this way, if you don't like the ability to take from the weak and helpless and you can't exploit it to your advantage, you'll need to find another server.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 3615

NO its not fair. people who are neutral clearly have no interest in pvp. therefore should NOT be able to be forced into it. pvp is an optional part of the game. optional means you dont have to participate. so why are we forced to fight someone over 50 lvls higher when they aggro.

ive said before the ONLY time you should be able to aggro neutrals is in either bonta or brakmar or in any bont/brak aligned areas.

nowhere does it say this server is meant for pvp. NO. its wrong. this server was made for the 'if you die you die for good' creation.

its impossible to lvl up now on heroic coz as soon as you leave astrub there is a lvl 100+ bully waiting to kill you.

as you can tell i have very strong opinons on this. and from what ive seen MOST people agree with me.

0 0
Score : 519

yes... theres a guy called ex-perience (lvl 46 eca) whos sitting on the upper right corner just in front of astrub behind the small menu..
CHANGE SOMETHING ADMINS! THIS IS THE SHIT THERE
neutrals should get protection EVERYWHERE we are "neutral" and neutrals ARENT THERE TO ATTACK like in rl its just BAD

0 0
rumpeler|2009-01-13 16:26:00
yes... theres a guy called ex-perience (lvl 46 eca) whos sitting on the upper right corner just in front of astrub behind the small menu..
CHANGE SOMETHING ADMINS! THIS IS THE SHIT THERE
neutrals should get protection EVERYWHERE we are "neutral" and neutrals ARENT THERE TO ATTACK like in rl its just BAD

it wont get changed unfortunately
0 0
Score : 402

I said this before, but I think they should expand the system of Knights. If you're neutral and get aggressed, which ever alignment controls the region you're located in will send knights to protect you. The logic for this is it's in that alignment's best interest to protect the people within it, since they work the fields, fill the sellrooms, and pay taxes, etc. If a region becomes too dangerous because of "out of control gangs/rebels", then that alignment will become poor after driving away so many merchants and travelers.

Now while it may make sense to have knights to protect citizens within the city walls of Brakmar, Astrub, and Bonta, it's somewhat unrealistic to expect knights to be able to protect everyone, every time, everywhere else, like deep in the mountains or swamps or an island far far away. So maybe there should be a 50/50 chance of getting knights to come to your rescue in remote regions when aggressed as a neutral. This would make it much riskier for murderers who're ambushing and slaughtering innocents.

0 0
Score : 224

Everyone knew what they where in for when they started on Oto if you dont like it stay in the neutral areas or become a faction....

0 0
X-Bear-X|2009-01-16 05:55:00
Everyone knew what they where in for when they started on Oto if you dont like it stay in the neutral areas or become a faction....

doesnt matter where you stay anymore on heroic because any lvl 100+ can kill the knights with ease. so your going do die if ur in neutral area or not which just goes to show the current system it utter poo.
0 0
Score : 763

This is just part of the server, the excitement of a near death, the planning it takes to survive.

I don't play on Oto Mustam, because I don't like the idea of losing all my hard work due to an aggro. If i did, however, i would never leave a zaap without at least two friends, and even then, wouldn't leave neutral areas. This is just part of the server, and Ankama clearly intended it to be this way.

0 0
Mentor-III|2009-01-17 04:12:00
This is just part of the server, the excitement of a near death, the planning it takes to survive.

I don't play on Oto Mustam, because I don't like the idea of losing all my hard work due to an aggro. If i did, however, i would never leave a zaap without at least two friends, and even then, wouldn't leave neutral areas. This is just part of the server, and Ankama clearly intended it to be this way.

u made a wise choice not playing.

0 0
Score : 78

Yes, its really annyoing. I just made like 30min ago Iop, i were going astrub rocky intlet when someone noob cra agro me.

I wish new system:

Aligment can only agro 10lvl highter or 10lvl lower neutral players but if both got aligment then can agro any lvl

0 0
Score : 788

Oto Mustam is a server of deceit, traitory and hostility. This is the way it was intended. You have the ability to permanently kill a player and take their loot, as they have the ability to do the same to you. It's quite a fair server and if you're careful and you don't broadcast your vulnerability it is very possible to level up to 100 or more.

Aggression of the non-aligned is allowed on every server, but condoned on Oto Mustam.

- XXVI

0 0

Aligned players should be able to aggress other players of the same alignment.

Neutral players should be able to aggress anyone.

Until those 2 things happen, it will never be as "fair" or deceitful or traitorous as people claim.

Word of advice, first thing you do when playing on Oto Mustam is getting aligned. Don't waste your time leveling or trying to drop set pieces, just get aligned as soon as you can. Granted, it may take a while with all the cowards staking out and ambushing players trying to get aligned, but eventually you'll slip through. Once aligned, at least half the lazy cowards can't stab you in the back.

0 0
Mentor-XXVI|2009-01-17 15:33:00
Oto Mustam is a server of deceit, traitory and hostility. This is the way it was intended. You have the ability to permanently kill a player and take their loot, as they have the ability to do the same to you. It's quite a fair server and if you're careful and you don't broadcast your vulnerability it is very possible to level up to 100 or more.

Aggression of the non-aligned is allowed on every server, but condoned on Oto Mustam.

- XXVI

how is it a fair server? i was neutral IN a NEUTRAL area. i was lvl 52. got aggrod by a lvl 182 sac. killed knight in 1 hit. how can u defend yourself against someone over 100 lvls than you? how is that fair? high lvls just stand outside astrub waiting to aggro people. the knight is the biggest pile of crap ever. so i say again. how is that fair?

why do u think heroics population has gone so badly?

simple solution. they should make it so u CANT aggro neutrals in neutral areas. neutrals cant aggro anyway so why should be get aggrod. again... not fair. or i like the idea of only aggroing withing 10 lvls of yourself (neutrals only) THAT i would be more than happy with. at least id get a chance to defend myself.

also another 'not fair' is that u shouldnt be forced into pvp. that is an optional part of the game in which the majority of people dont like. NOWHERE does it state that heroic is meant for pvp

but seriously people who are we kidding. things wont change so less and less people will play heroic until it becomes a ghost server.
0 0
Score : 784

It doesn't matter if neuts don't want to get agroed cuz the server is Survival of the Fittest, if you don't like that then go to a normal server were you can't lose all you're stuff by an agro, instead, you laugh at the person for getting disgrace points tongue

-Knox

0 0

If it really was survival of the fittest, everyone would be able to aggress anyone, regardless of alignment or lack there of.

0 0
redxhill|2009-01-18 01:09:00
It doesn't matter if neuts don't want to get agroed cuz the server is Survival of the Fittest, if you don't like that then go to a normal server were you can't lose all you're stuff by an agro, instead, you laugh at the person for getting disgrace points tongue

-Knox

disgrace points? ur kidding right? they lose next to nothing. u try lvling up now. u cant leave astrub anymore. hense why there is lvl 60+ still in incarmen
0 0
Score : 2040
Mentor-XXVI|2009-01-17 16:33:00

- XXVI

you want hostility?! i think dofus should give the higher lvl guys a run for the money! like a gauntlet of somesort where everyday they log on they automatically get aggressed by a kick ass monster one on one only. only if they have some disgrace. hahahaha!!! if they die all their stuff rains down over astrub! (and some of their organs lol) on a more fair side you know those bonta and brakmar quests where a npc tells you to kill somebody? Well they should make it where for every disgrace point your chances of getting picked by it increases tenfold! and by more than one person. THat would be fun!
0 0
Score : 625

Okay I'm reading all this, "Unfair" crap.

Oto Mustam, server named after the Miltia leader of Brakmar. This is a server named after a demon. What the hell do you expect. This server, IS and will always be a survival of the fittest. Stop whining about the fact that you've died to high levels. If they gain disgrace points, they have it hard to. I read somewhere that someone said that beng forced into PvP is wrong and that it's optional. Well to be quite frank, you did have an option. First one, not to play the Heroic Server, Second option, not to step onto an aligned area. ALSO, who's the idiot that stated "NOWHERE does it state that heroic is meant for pvp". Have you seen the posts about Oto Mustam lately, by saying that, you obviously haven't. This server is a kill or be mauled kind of server. It's based solely on the fact of murdering something/someone for personal gain, no matter the level of what/who you aggress. It also does state that Heroic is a PvP system, on the Choose Server Option, where it sows all servers. The little swords by the name isn't just to show off. It actually means something.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted to read, I don't really rose cover my opinions. But really, if you don't like the server, maybe go to another server based around team work. There's many to choose from.

0 0

and i supose u think that neutrals can be aggrod but cant aggro themselves is fair? hmm. makes sense....

0 0
Respond to this thread