FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

is it fair too brak and bonte can kill natural players?

By nichololo January 06, 2009, 20:38:02
Reactions 24
Score : 2040

what about the guys who just aggro and then let their wings down and walk around as if nothing happened? survival of the fittest? HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHa. u probably never went to p.e. or got bullied before. A bully never just attacks a guy and then just pretends he's sweet as pie. the only way they could make this game more frustrating is if ankama put in a system where you could sue somebody laugh

0 0
Score : 3615
Phatballerz|2009-01-28 02:03:00
game more frustrating is if ankama put in a system where you could sue somebody laugh

lol tongue nice
0 0
Score : 11655

If they took of the option of push and shove on neutrals than other can indicate on who is their opposite alignment meaning

hiding your wing would be pointless unless though you can't aggro anyone with their wings down at all then that'll be a fair

system and then maybe taking of the push and shove on neutral would be a great idea but so far I think it's fair with

the consequences around. ^^

0 0
Score : 3615

i honestly dont think the consequences of aggroing a neutral in a neutral area are enough. 1 disgrace point for a lvl 180 aggroing a lvl 50 neutral in a neutral area? hmm dont think so.

0 0
Score : 3002
Ullesyes|2009-01-27 11:13:00
i honestly dont think the consequences of aggroing a neutral in a neutral area are enough. 1 disgrace point for a lvl 180 aggroing a lvl 50 neutral in a neutral area? hmm dont think so.

Play in normal server and be happy. I wouldn't be complaining if I got aggrod by a lvl 1xx, because I chose this server exactly because of that. Normal server are really boring for me. I had even abandoned dofus, and I'm just playing again for heroic. Instead of be complaining and wanting agressions out of oto, you should just go play a normal server.
The possibility of die anytime anywhere is the whole point of oto, if it was changed wouldn't be as fun as it is now. ( And don't think I'm saying that only because i never died, I've died many times, and some of them at lvl 70)
0 0
Respond to this thread