FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Homing Hand Xelor

By nichololo January 06, 2009, 20:57:56
angry when they use horming hand is no way you can run from it I think it shuld havet 1-10 mp and they can just summon it and run is No way eacape it
angry
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 965

1. it has 40 mp not 10.
2. It is a horrible build at higher levels, so it is only effective on the hero server
3. No way it should be changed, on the hero server you can make a homing hand xelor as soon as you die and have to restart (you lose insurence i know, but boo hoo, you wont be any less effective in combat because of it)

0 0
Score : 837

They nerfed the homing hand xelors... They were too powerful in low levels before they changed it. I'm glad the era of 12 AP homing hand xelors (yeah, there were some which summoned 3 needles a turn with devotion) is long since gone tongue

The most common build was buffing vitality and get 8 AP to summon 2 needles a turn... Today they can only summon 1 which seems weak to me. IMO needle xelors can only be effective on the right maps like the one on Porcos territory.

0 0
Score : 3520

I'm not sure there are many needle xelors left, they are too weak after the nerf. I think it could do with a slight buff, but i still don't think it will be widely used.

MOD Bokze

0 0
Score : 965
[MOD]Bokze|2009-01-08 00:16:00

I'm not sure there are many needle xelors left, they are too weak after the nerf. I think it could do with a slight buff, but i still don't think it will be widely used.

MOD Bokze

there definatly are alot of them, but only on hero server tongue
0 0
Score : 224

there not unfair.
do yourself a favor die from one.
ive died so many times.
and from dieing ive learned how to fight against all the classes that seem overpowered.

-Bear

0 0
Score : 2040

yes i think the nerf is enough to shut down hand xelors. just get high enough level get enough vital and whip em into submission. laugh

0 0
Respond to this thread