FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

why didnt the guard enter?when i was attacked in a neutral area

By Miguel-dionisio January 24, 2009, 15:00:44

i was in mushds with my sadida and 3 guys atacked me!(oto mustam server)they were lvl 50 and the knight didnt appear...
can somoene plz tell why didnt he appear? i had a lot of equips in the sadida... and 10kk

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 443

Was the Mushd area Neutral or unaligned? The knight couldn't appear to help you unless it was.

0 0
Score : 419

no it is neutral..... i lost my best gobball set and a bwak....

0 0
Score : 2040

well that sucks for you. I feel for you sad

0 0
Score : 500
Mentor-LXXXVII|2009-01-24 16:15:00
Was the Mushd area Neutral or unaligned? The knight couldn't appear to help you unless it was.

i doubt it does matter if neutral or unaligned, in both cases knight joins, unless its bonta or brakmar area.
and for the question, were you in a group and had a group lock? i know this problem was solved with the update, but just in case
0 0
Score : 3614
Miguel-dionisio|2009-01-24 15:00:00
i was in mushds with my sadida and 3 guys atacked me!(oto mustam server)they were lvl 50 and the knight didnt appear...
can somoene plz tell why didnt he appear? i had a lot of equips in the sadida... and 10kk

this has happened to me everytime ive got aggro in a NEUTRAL area outside astrub region. they just dont seem to appear if your outside astub even when ur in a neutral area.

good to see yet another complaint about heroic aggro system on neutrals. come on people keep complaining. obviously thousands isnt enough.
0 0
Score : 443
Tumay|2009-01-25 10:22:00
i doubt it does matter if neutral or unaligned, in both cases knight joins, unless its bonta or brakmar area.

I was asking him whether or not the area was one of those two, because the knight only appears in those two types of areas. It does matter.
0 0
Score : 2040

ankama should just make it so for every dishonor point you have, the more likely youll be chosen as a target by those pvp quests. it fits the mood of the heroic server anyway. its like the wild wild west where bad guys have their names on boards and warrants and all that. AND rewards...
They should just add in a bounty section for players that are wanted for that sort of thing. and if you lose your dishonor tough. it still applies and only builds up. a murderer who saves a life and murders again is not expected to walk free.

0 0
Score : 3614
Phatballerz|2009-01-26 01:13:00
ankama should just make it so for every dishonor point you have, the more likely youll be chosen as a target by those pvp quests. it fits the mood of the heroic server anyway. its like the wild wild west where bad guys have their names on boards and warrants and all that. AND rewards...
They should just add in a bounty section for players that are wanted for that sort of thing. and if you lose your dishonor tough. it still applies and only builds up. a murderer who saves a life and murders again is not expected to walk free.

ooo sounds good
0 0
Score : 3001

I like the idea of Phat too.

0 0
Score : 7
Phatballerz|2009-01-26 02:13:00

No one actually does those PvP quests on Oto Mustam, reason: They don't want unknown people (who might be much stronger, and gang up with friends) to have seeker scrolls of them. So everyone keeps their wings down unless they are at Astrub zaap, and if wings are down the person isn't chosen as a target by the quest. So basically, those quests fail on heroic.

A much better idea would be to either let people keep some disgrace points when they die, or to not let them grind back up with 6x exp if they die with disgrace points on them. As it stands, disgrace points are useless as someone can simply put all their gear into the bank, suicide, and grind back to their previous level within one day to be rid of disgrace points.

0 0
Respond to this thread