FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The best Losers of my guild

By Safira-Naomi January 27, 2009, 23:23:24

Who died? My kids (guildies) >_> and mama said many times "Be carefull of those shells"
but no.. noone listens to me:/
Who actualy?
Well.. there would be my husband and 5 kids

All higher lv then me, all with better equipment all with more experience then me:/
But they lose 'cuz of their stupidity -.-
Ok it happens, I agree, I also died on chafs cuz I didn't put sacrifice on my eni :/

Well however, I got all the things back, I am still alive and i am not even lv100.. I didn't even get to lv80 on Heroic LOL

Leader of the guild English Dragons ~ Heal ~

Mama keeps an eye on their children..
While pidgeons are still in their nest they can't fled and do whatever they want.. Once they learn to fly they don't listen to mama anymore, but they should, else they get eaten by a cat.. Or killed by a summon (explosive shell)

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 500

Hmm... uhhh.. ohhh.. well i am one of them

0 0
Score : 2040

would be cool if i killed something and i got all that stuff

0 0
Score : 253

I'm n guild to, I'm glad I wasn't in that fight.. idiots! lol..
(p2p ended)

lol..

0 0
Score : 317

Now now sep.. All what's right but no insults to your brothers and sisters, remember they helped you out a lot so you actualy should feel sorry for them.

0 0
Score : 3614

ouch. sorry to hear about your guilds loss

0 0

Oh I wouldn't worry, they will get that Lv in just a day or 2 smile

0 0
Score : 223

hey safira, unlucky for you'r friends loss i feel for them i died at 103 sad and i deleted my char stupidly so no 6x xp =[ anyway i was also wondering if i could join the english dragons? is there a lvl requirment? (when the severs online ofcourse)

0 0

It deffinetely is sad, specially now, 'cuz they have lvld back to 100+ and now the rollback.. Babek will get insane when she sees it. I sorta feel very sad for her, 'cuz she's really spending a lot of time to help others to Lv and herself of course and now this:/

Sure you can join and no there is no Lv requirment. When it's online simply PM either me (Heal) or my boyfriend Insanity or find someone from my guild in astrub somewhere and talk to him wink

0 0
Score : 3001

*looks at the list of items*

Kani haaaaiiiir . I want kani hair ._.

0 0

I have many kani hairs ^^ PM me when server is back smile i have like 100 kani hairs in bank

0 0

Really? Thanks. =D
I need like 350 of them, so far I have only around 100.

0 0
Score : 223

Ok thanks safira biggrin

PS your really friendly sad

0 0

it's in my nature to be friendly when I'm in a good mood biggrin
My motto is: Help others and you will get help recieved back 2x wink

0 0

I'm also very friendly, except with I'm mad with something, or I don't like the person. But my motto could be more to something like never do to others what you don't want for you, and do what is fair for both and you want for yourself too.

0 0
Respond to this thread