FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English Heroic Server!?

By zephorn January 28, 2009, 06:17:18

Why dont they launch an english heroic server it wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world and i think it would be appealing. After all on the heroic server about 1/3 of the people do speak at least basic english and the larger portion speaks french. The servers population is also high due to many players ALWAYs online(its 1 am here and as full as it was when it was 6pm) so why not launch a english heroic server, that i cannot figure out.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3615
zephorn|2009-01-28 06:17:00
Why dont they launch an english heroic server it wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world and i think it would be appealing. After all on the heroic server about 1/3 of the people do speak at least basic english and the larger portion speaks french. The servers population is also high due to many players ALWAYs online(its 1 am here and as full as it was when it was 6pm) so why not launch a english heroic server, that i cannot figure out.

because the current server is nowhere near busy enough to create a new one.

generally from what ive read on here people (including me) are sick of being aggrod as a neutral in a neutral area. until they change the system people simply wont play on heroic
0 0
Score : 231

People do play on the heroic server i often lagg because of the population density and aggro'd by other players aint bad, it rarely happens if your careful.

0 0
Score : 3615
zephorn|2009-01-31 06:06:00
People do play on the heroic server i often lagg because of the population density and aggro'd by other players aint bad, it rarely happens if your careful.

yea astrub and incarmen will always be busy.
0 0
Respond to this thread