FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Improve PVP !!!!!!

By Trusis - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 29, 2009, 23:40:49

Whats the point when 8 ppls can agro 1. There is no way to lvl up, everywhere you r getting agroed. I just finished gob dung, and boom, lvl 109 sac and another 100+ just agro my friend. After that i was going to train him, but suddenly 3 braks agro me. There should be some fair way to fight each other. There is no way how new players can get into game, because they know they will get agroed by some jerks. PvP system in Heroic server MUST be upgraded.

0 0
Reactions 18
Score : 3614
Trusis|2009-01-29 23:40:00
Whats the point when 8 ppls can agro 1. There is no way to lvl up, everywhere you r getting agroed. I just finished gob dung, and boom, lvl 109 sac and another 100+ just agro my friend. After that i was going to train him, but suddenly 3 braks agro me. There should be some fair way to fight each other. There is no way how new players can get into game, because they know they will get agroed by some jerks. PvP system in Heroic server MUST be upgraded.

muahahaha another person not happy with the current system.

i agree with u but nothing willbe done im afraid
0 0
Score : 574

At the entering to this server u should know that its pvp enforced one. Want play in peace just change to regular one where dead dont show you 'game over' after :x

0 0
Portfel|2009-01-30 09:25:00
At the entering to this server u should know that its pvp enforced one. Want play in peace just change to regular one where dead dont show you 'game over' after :x

said it before and ill say it again. NOWHERE does it say in the rules pvp is enforced. if it was there would be no need for neutrals. neutrals would be pointless and non existant
0 0
Score : 763

Ankama intended aggressions to be part of the server, or they would have done more to limit them. They actually ENCOURAGE it, with you getting some exp when you beat someone. Thats just the way it is. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

0 0
Mentor-III|2009-01-30 16:38:00
Ankama intended aggressions to be part of the server, or they would have done more to limit them. They actually ENCOURAGE it, with you getting some exp when you beat someone. Thats just the way it is. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

yea they do encourage i never said they didnt. they just dont force it therefor should be optional, hense why there is neutrals.

and dont talk about kitchens to a chef lol tongue im amazing in the kitchen
0 0
Score : 231

Quit your bitchen your lucky they give you nuetral area's other than the city, and also your extremly lucky they give you x6 exp after you die so you get back to the same lv quick(died lv41 osa made it back in 1 hr with a friend)

0 0
Score : 308

Im ok with theese agro, but they should be more fair fights, not 8 v 1 -.-

And theres no point of that knight if 2 lvl 100+ agro me. They just pwn knight and kill me lol. Where should i train then ? kill piwis in astrub ? biggrinD

0 0
Score : 48
Trusis|2009-02-02 12:27:00
Im ok with theese agro, but they should be more fair fights, not 8 v 1 -.-

And theres no point of that knight if 2 lvl 100+ agro me. They just pwn knight and kill me lol. Where should i train then ? kill piwis in astrub ? biggrinD

ive had the same problem a few times anakama r tryin to provoke more pvp by offerin higher stakes in fight.alrite ppl arent goin by it the right way but anakama just cant win either there is not enuff ppl pvp,ing or theres to much n its not fair
0 0
Score : 155

i'm not so sure i agree here... seems to me that this is a hardcore server... so people will form strong teams/alliances and oppress the weak...

There are always ways around getting agroed... never walk anywhere alone, never stand still in one place for any extended period of time, use zzaps to avoid known problem areas, become aligned and get the invisible class... umm i'm sure there are plenty of other things too get creative guys, this server above any other is a role play sever, the dangers encourage people to make friends and play together or else risk dying alone smile

everyone knows that as soon as there is a sizeable mid level population all the high levels will the the ones to be scared.. mmmmm look at all that pre made equipment sitting there and no need to do 100s of dungeon runs... yum yum smile

0 0
Score : 9

i honestly dont see the problem with the pvp its not very hard to avoid an aggro, just stay in groups or in incarnum ontil u can actualy defend urself and then when ur strong enough aggro others smile its a cruel world.

0 0
Score : 625
space-hopper|2009-02-02 14:45:00
i'm not so sure i agree here... seems to me that this is a hardcore server... so people will form strong teams/alliances and oppress the weak...

There are always ways around getting agroed... never walk anywhere alone, never stand still in one place for any extended period of time, use zzaps to avoid known problem areas, become aligned and get the invisible class... umm i'm sure there are plenty of other things too get creative guys, this server above any other is a role play sever, the dangers encourage people to make friends and play together or else risk dying alone smile

everyone knows that as soon as there is a sizeable mid level population all the high levels will the the ones to be scared.. mmmmm look at all that pre made equipment sitting there and no need to do 100s of dungeon runs... yum yum smile

"become alined and get the invisible class..." er what the hell? 2 problems, if you mean class as in Sram. Stupid choice, easily beat at low-mid lvls. If you meant the order, once again stupid choice, you need to die in a Bonta/Brak quest in order to reach the 20th Bonta/Brak quest.

Also aligning makes it more dangerous, it means if you do get aggressed, you have no guard to protect you, sure it cuts the amount of aggro's you get by 50% (Sorta) still raises the chance of dying if you do get aggressed.

Personally, just stay in the neutral areas, it's also good to keep recalls on hand in case you need the quick escape. smile
0 0
Score : 98

I think perhaps they should just remove the option to agress neutrals from the server, I mean I'm sure we've all experienced going to the tailor market in bonta and being agressed by some money hungry noobs.

They're not agressing for the sake of PvP but for a quick buck, I mean what was this 8 vs 1 on a neutral character? - How is that hardly a fair pvp obviously it's more then wanting to show of your build in a PvP. The newtroll knights should probably be buffed cause they're not exactly that hard to beat by a few high levels, or perhaps the same ammount of newtroll knights should be installed into a pvp in accordanance to the ammount of people aggressing the neutral character.

Ha I remember one day when I saw a lvl 36 agress a lvl 14 in bonta, at the tailor markets, and a lvl 101 neutral jumped in on the neuts team xD, it was funny to see how fast that bont un-locked the team battle and cry for help ;3

I had something else important to add on this subject, but it slipped of the end of my tounge. at anyrate.

Much Love - Misery =O

0 0
Score : 98

here's something that might make ppl give a little thought to things before they give a post here ;3, I found reading this quite inspirational, somewhat contradictory to what I'd previously wrote, but here it is:

"Oto Mustang is a world at War... everything is different.

Forget everything you've learned until now - it no longer applies.

You'll have to find different ways to win and keep equipment, different spots to XP and different routes to get to your destination. Deadly traps, traitorous men, famished beasts - the very trees can end your short life at any time.

Caution is the key word. Life is hard in this harsh land.

Fear is now an essential part of survival. "

kaoly the community manager typed that up, whether it was originally from her or not, not so sure, thought it was fantastically put though =P.

So in end, I say quit whinning ^^;

Much love - Misery D

0 0
Score : 4

I would like to say i have two character. one is a alt that has wings so I can shop. and I never carry around all my money. when I shop I find price first make sure i don't get agroed and then pick up money and then buy. I know I wont get agroed because i checked. so there is no problem with the agroing you just need to spend time to come up with creative ways to play so people need to stop winning and start thinking smart

0 0
Score : 41
Trusis|2009-01-30 00:40:00
Whats the point when 8 ppls can agro 1. There is no way to lvl up, everywhere you r getting agroed... There is no way how new players can get into game, because they know they will get agroed by some jerks. PvP system in Heroic server MUST be upgraded.

Totally agree.

1: limit the pvp battles to +/- 15 lvls margin between the opponents
2: keep a balance between the number of the opponents in the opposite teams (8 vs 1 whats that?)
3: if its a PVP server, why the "Fields of Glory" ranks just by lvl and not by fights ( high lvl number of pvp victims 0 huh!?)

otherwise there is no real competitivity (yes, killing someone 100 lvls below you, is for loosers)
0 0
Score : 416
iucsdhiuhih|2009-02-12 02:55:00
Totally agree.

1: limit the pvp battles to +/- 15 lvls margin between the opponents
2: keep a balance between the number of the opponents in the opposite teams (8 vs 1 whats that?)
3: if its a PVP server, why the "Fields of Glory" ranks just by lvl and not by fights ( high lvl number of pvp victims 0 huh!?)

otherwise there is no real competitivity (yes, killing someone 100 lvls below you, is for loosers)

gr8 idea wink they should make balance between attacker and defender at PVP(not guild defending) like ~ lvl 60 defender , 2 attackers lvl 30~= 60...so on...perhams only WE COULD improve it...becouse they wont change if we will not flame (tell) about real problems...

i`m really pissed with agro when im going training...(no zaaps there) even if i use zaap always bonta zone around that area....so what i suppost to do, kill piwi? no way.....I`n My opinion each road in map should be non-attachable so i could reach my spot....ofc if i want to do it faster i can risk with all i got and use shortcut..it`s the best way to improve this game....becouse its sad that u CAN`T EVEN leave from abs... if new one dont have any zaap...its sad...need to update this one for sure )
0 0
Score : 788

You know, I was just lazing about when I had an epiphany!

Those who don't like the conditions of Oto Mustam, can go back to one of the normal servers provided. No, no; don't thank me. Thank common sense and logical thinking. smile

- XXVI

0 0
Score : 500
Mentor-XXVI|2009-02-16 10:32:00
You know, I was just lazing about when I had an epiphany!

Those who don't like the conditions of Oto Mustam, can go back to one of the normal servers provided. No, no; don't thank me. Thank common sense and logical thinking. smile

- XXVI

i am sick of hearing this sentence, how logical its is to disregard people's thinkings (which all are Pay to Play) and lose costumers who were back to dofus just for this server. I am not complaining about anything, just people say this sentence "Those who don't like the conditions of Oto Mustam, can go back to one of the normal servers provide" when they have nothing else to say as answer
0 0
Respond to this thread