FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

can someone change this system

By YoImTyrel February 02, 2009, 10:08:39

1) How is it fair that bonta and brak can agress neutral players and have their wings down atleast make a patch, or something on this server that once your alignment your wings stay up for good. I already read the terms you don't need to say ''oto is a dangerous place'' I'm just saying last night i did gob dungeon and got agressed by a 109 He didnt have his wings up atleast if i would of saw them i could of ran. How do low levels even get past 100 when there's people that are brak and bonta agressing neutrals around I see level 60's in incrum still that's how scared they are sad I mean yeah cool 6 XP is great but dam Losing your gob set is a bummer after you found the pieces for it. Someone remind me to stay in incrum til im 120 next time

2) Im from canada, toronto its really hard to find english people on this server i hope wakfu isnt like this I dont discriminate french people since Im around them in my school its just that I cant find any good english guilds. I hope they make a new server like this down the road maybe like solar

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 3001

Well, you could try things like running from everyone with a good set, hiding, staying always in neutral area, having friends with you, staying in less populated areas.... If still you don't like how oto works, just play a normal server and be happy.

And for guild, I could give you an invite if you told me your character name in Oto and the time you usually play.

0 0
Score : 5387
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 10:44:00
Well, you could try things like running from everyone with a good set, hiding, staying always in neutral area, having friends with you, staying in less populated areas.... If still you don't like how oto works, just play a normal server and be happy.

The borders of Astrub are aligned. You can't step outside the city without being attacked. It's THAT bad.
0 0
Hudski|2009-02-02 17:22:00
The borders of Astrub are aligned. You can't step outside the city without being attacked. It's THAT bad.

Is that bad to use tainela zaap to go to snappers? Is that bad to use cania zaaps to go to blops?

Edit: And is that bad to go there at a higher lvl to kill them all? *laughs*
I never did that, but would be fun to.
0 0
Score : 317

-Nodoka- some players just started and don't have those zaaps yet.

It would be nice if all players had some "primary" zaaps like Tainela or I don't know which :/
Have fun tho and be carefull

~ Heal ~

0 0

Well, I walked around gates many times with lvl 1 chars and never got aggroed, even if there was some gangers looking out. They could just take them as a first-thing

0 0
Score : 317

Well I got all my zaaps since the begining of server so I don't have problems at all. But I do believe new players have and some are actualy targeted.
Once they get agro by a player, that players tries to find them again and agro once more if they revive their char. Just for fun and to get some money and gob equips, they don't show mercy or something, even if the agressed is lv1... They also try to take the chance to new players to get zaaps.

~ Heal ~

0 0

Every aggro report I saw in-game was in aligned area. The probability of getting aggroed in neutral area seems very low, so with the correct precautions you certainly won't have any problems at all, unless you're very unlucky and get some high lvl playing around... ( had to restart 2 chars last week)

I don't care if i die by my stupidness, I don't care if i die by a high lvl aggro, I also don't care of getting aggro by 8 rabdom players... The only way of making me mad with a death on heroic would be if I died for lag, server issues, or PC crashes. My only fear.

0 0
Score : 3614
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 17:06:00
Is that bad to use tainela zaap to go to snappers? Is that bad to use cania zaaps to go to blops?

how can u zaap to places u dont have? lower lvl and new people wont have those zaaps so as soon as they step outside astrub the WILL get aggrod.

so yes it IS that bad
0 0

double post

0 0
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 18:16:00
Every aggro report I saw in-game was in aligned area. The probability of getting aggroed in neutral area seems very low, so with the correct precautions you certainly won't have any problems at all, unless you're very unlucky and get some high lvl playing around... ( had to restart 2 chars last week)

I don't care if i die by my stupidness, I don't care if i die by a high lvl aggro, I also don't care of getting aggro by 8 rabdom players... The only way of making me mad with a death on heroic would be if I died for lag, server issues, or PC crashes. My only fear.

the chances of being aggrod in neutral areas isnt low at all. ive been done in there several times by people who can simply kill the knight with total ease.
0 0

As I said, there isn't enough people to be there the whole day, new people won't lose anything at all by trying again and again.

0 0
Score : 746
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 19:21:00
As I said, there isn't enough people to be there the whole day, new people won't lose anything at all by trying again and again.

yeah I just dont play here anymore its not for me Like I tried everything I even click on my map and check for aligned areas carefully its still not good enof I just dont get it. anyways back to my level 126 iop

Good luck on oto guys =]
0 0
Score : 625

Here's a tip, if you make a new character. Make sure to get the Tainela Zaap, Cania Rocks and Cania Plain Zaaps, before even thinking of training. It's common sense to work around problems, not stare at a situation, and go charging in, (Well in most cases it's stupid haha.) Also, not everyone gets aggressed if they STEP ONE FOOT OUT OF ASTURB!! God, how do you think those people all around dinks got there. Seriously, it's not up to luck, it's up to yourself and the preperation you took.

I've been aggressed before, lost 1mk and Lvl 80 Tailor, Shoe, Jeweller, with 100 Magus for each. Haha twice. Lols. x) I don't care though. I know I can train them back up later, if needed. Just don't go whining, prepare, plan, and then face the world.

Oh yeah haha, befriend high lvls. x) My guild has about 15 100+ So I just get on of them to go align and kill the guy that aggressed haha. XD It's fun, try it sometime. >biggrin

- Kiwi

0 0
Respond to this thread