FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ok... time to rant :)

By space-hopper February 02, 2009, 12:17:59

I'm frankly annoyed that i had to find out that there will be a roll back through the translation by a french speaking friend of mine..

Internatinal server, oto is online and at the zapp....

it would be fair to assume there would be a message on the server wide chat facility available to him... no message
it would be fair to assume he would explain what was happening in each of the major languages used on this server... only addressed questions in french

guys i understand that the attacks on the servers are out of your control, i understand that all my hard work over the last number of hours will be lost because people died, i even accept (though am not happy about the fact) that there is unlikely to be any wisdom and pp candies distributed by way of compensation..

but the least that I ask is to keep us informed BEFORE the event, things like this should never be sprung on your customers.. much better policy to explain what's happening and why, and then do it... not the other way around...

Ahh well rant over,

back to trying to get all that stuff back again :/

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 155

hmm lost all day saturday, all day sunday all that work and you tell us monday afternoon...

next time give us a hint you're considering a roll back and i won't waste my time playing until i'm sure it won't be a lost!..

manners... they are a wonderful thing.. next time think about using them please sleep

0 0
Score : 500

Seriously... what the hell.. i lost 60million xp, half million kamas cuz of this rollback..
thanks!

0 0
Score : 90

I understand, why ankama made those rollback, but too late... First mass d/c happened 3:05AM 2 days ago, but ankama didnt inform why it happened, and didint iquire why. Many people died in first mass d/c so why Ankama didnt make then rollback. I didnt die and i was playing. I survived all mass d/c(which were 5) and in all of them was in fight. I earned 100mln xp and made many nice items. Only i'll receive a two day subscription as compensation. No candys, or 2x xp. This isn't compensation, its only what i should get back, the compensation means something extra, like candy's, 2x exp etc, not my two day subscription.( which i didnt receive yet).

0 0
Score : 500

i'm afraid to level again, thinking there will be another lag and another rollback. i dont think it would be so hard to restore dead people only..

0 0
Score : 359

Yeah , seriously . What the fuck is going on ? This is just getting fucking ridiculous . I'm done with Heroic Server - Oh wait .. let's call it MASSDC Server . That just sounds about right .

0 0

I suppose that MOD's wouldn't write anything there, becouse they don't know what to do. Today I wouldn't play aswell, becouse mass lag can come back, and Ankama didn't write anything about solving problem, so it means that it's not solved. Waste of p2p and NO RESPONSIBILITY. I understand that Ankama isn't guilty , but i don't care who is. I'm your customer so I demand.
Simple.

0 0
Score : 2723

Ankama has posted that all players who connected to Heroic after Saturday will receive two days of subscription time in compensation.

-Wish

0 0
[MOD]Wish|2009-02-02 15:43:00

Ankama has posted that all players who connected to Heroic after Saturday will receive two days of subscription time in compensation.

-Wish

As i said this is only what i should get back, and it cannot be called like 'compensation'. What about time, which is currently wasted?
0 0
Score : 419

What about our money, characters and stuffs we lost in 2 days of hard work? man do something about that cause this heroic server is great but with rollbacks it SUCKS!! angry

0 0

Closing server and exteding suscribe for people from Oto Mustam is a good idea. Im just inquiring how it works. When i'll access another server, then time of p2p days gonna elapse?

0 0
Score : 624

If you have characters in Oto Mustam on your account and decide to play another server whilst you wait for Heroic to reopen, the amount of time you played on the other server(s) will be subtracted from the 2 day compensation.

This is a troublesome thing that has happened, but people shouldn't be blaming the fact that it is Ankama Studio's fault. Yes, we are all angry some happy, some weirdly aroused. (Eww.. Lols. XD) But we just need to wait it out, it's not like people would be ranting if there were a hurricane. "This is stupid, I have work to go to and this bloody thing is still up there, make it go away NOW!" You can't expect something to happen with a click of a finger and a stamp of a foot.

When you paid, you never paid for 24/7 No lag, No Disconnections, All time play. You paid for a game that has a great community, great people, and entertainment that takes time to sustain. I'm not saying that people shouldn't get angry, its that they shouldn't be saying such things about the people who without, we wouldn't even be talking/typing on this forum.

The amount of Mass disconnections wasn't only felt in Oto Mustam, but in many of the other servers (I believe so All The Servers.) The reason for closing the server down is quite obvious, to stop the deaths from occuring if a mass disconnection were to occure. This safeguards our main characters, we should be thanking them for what they have done, personally, I am quite angry for losing some of my stuff, but never will I want to start complaining and say that Ankama are doing a horrible job. People we all need to calm down, yes I know it's stupid, annoying, malicious, all those nasty words. But, this was done for a very good reason.

Okay carry on ranting now lols. x) I've said my peace.

- Kiwi

0 0
Score : 268

oh we will get 2 days subcribe? tht is all? WE ALL LOST LOTS OF KAMAS AND SETS. and you are telling us that we will get 2 more days. that is all? WHAT THE F**IS THAT CRAP?! give us what we have lost. give me my kamas and turko set back by the time it comes back. im not paying for this game anymore after my days are over.

0 0
Score : 5382

I quite like how a thought out and intelligent post is quickly followed by... nngh

0 0
Respond to this thread