FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

server keeps breaking away

By heinekenbier February 02, 2009, 15:03:23

hi my question is why does the server keep lagging it kinda sucks now i lost my whole set because server crashed or something and i cant log in it would be better if you made a second oto-mustam so it won't crash that much greetings freddy-xl

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3001

Only got that once, and outside fight. but twice my chars didn't move nor anything and I had to relog in middle of a fight.

0 0
Score : 419

worst than that are the rollbacks cause u are happy of ur life......ur rich,high lvl nice sets and in the other day u lose ur money, characters, equips and u go all from the beggining again..... thats my bigger problem in this server angry

0 0
Score : 3001

At least rollbacks are to fix things, in case you died. Minor bugs and disconnections won't bring you back to life if you die. My only fear about heroic is that if my pc crashes, energy problems, server crashes only for me, or i have a bug that kills me it will be a stupid lose, losing a few days is nothing compared to lose everything.

0 0
Score : 625

Lols. I know of a couple people who are absolutely loving the fact they got a rollback. Those bastard High Lvls dying in kimbo lols. at least they weren't afraid to do it. biggrin Now they got a second chance. :]

0 0
Respond to this thread