FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Surroundings of Astrub

By T1gerator - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 02, 2009, 16:19:09

The Surroundings of Astrub are able to be aligned, and unreasonably so. Players cannot even leave the city without being attacked with players constantly camping every gate, the moment you step outside you are attacked and killed (if you are a low level)

This is not fair. Players do not have the opportunity to level up once they leave Incarnam as they are constantly under attack from higher level players. I normally wouldn't have an issue with this since once you are moving you can't be attacked until you stop, but they've found a way to attack you while you are in the middle of moving.

There is no defense against this, and the best option would be to nullify the Astrub Borders to give players a fighting chance of getting past level 30.

0 0
Reactions 20
Score : 3001

You can go to blops by cania zaaps, you can go to snappers by tainela zaap, without stepping an aligned area. And if those other areas were aligned surroundings of astrub being neutral wouldn't help, gangers would just stand near the gates in those other areas.

0 0
Score : 5387
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 17:14:00
You can go to blops by cania zaaps, you can go to snappers by tainela zaap, without stepping an aligned area. And if those other areas were aligned surroundings of astrub being neutral wouldn't help, gangers would just stand near the gates in those other areas.

But how do you get the zaaps in the first place?

Oh, that's right

You leave astrub.
0 0
Score : 3614
Hudski|2009-02-02 18:18:00
But how do you get the zaaps in the first place?

Oh, that's right

You leave astrub.

lol luckily for me i already have them but for new people its totally pointless in even playing on heroic till they change the system
0 0

One week ago or two I walked many times by those gates with lvl 1 chars and didn't get aggro with any. Maybe I'm lucky or you all are too unlucky.

0 0
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 19:12:00
One week ago or two I walked many times by those gates with lvl 1 chars and didn't get aggro with any. Maybe I'm lucky or you all are too unlucky.

you got lucky lol. personally ive never been aggro'd on the surroundings but ive noticed recently its always bonta so i dont dare step out
0 0

Only got aggrod once, and I won. The guy was dumb.

0 0
Score : 746
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 19:19:00
Only got aggrod once, and I won. The guy was dumb.

Iono The only thing i hate is high levels aggroing low levels with there wings down atleast In this server make it once your aligned to either brak or bonta make it that YOU CANNOT put your wings down. atleast the lower levels can get a chance to get away if they see blue or red.. IOno if someone agrees with me here
0 0
Score : 9

ok first of all, im pretty sure walking into predictable exits will get you killed youve gotta be creative and go un-predicatable paths such as the north gate u dont go straight up u go right then up then up ive never been aggrod once because people wait at the predicatble path BE CREATIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

0 0
-Nodoka-|2009-02-02 19:12:00

If you're not wearing any equipment they won't bother with you
0 0
Score : 625

Hudski, not everone dies by stepping out of asturb, really, half the time, you won't even be touched. IF you're smart. As someone said before, don't go the predictable ways, if you do, you deserve to be aggressed. Be creative with your pathways, and once you succeed, don't be all happy and start training. Be smart and get the zaap closest to your training ground. Many people make the wrong choices when it comes to surviving in a Eat or shit your pants and run kind of world.

Plan, plan, plan and plan some more. If you make a new character, go get the 5 most required zaaps for all. Obviously, the Asturb Zaap, Tainela Zaap, Cania Rocks Zaap (One closest to Imps Village), Castle of Amakna Zaap and Pandawa Zaap. These Zaaps, if you have, are the best ones to have to be able to reach every knook and cranny of the world. Sure it may take time, but you're Lvl one, no money. So what you waiting for.

With Oto Mustam, people don't expect to be aggressed. Not true, always expect to be and so, take precautions. Maybe send an alt to check a pathway, go in a group of friends, always have a recall in item tab. Everything can be prevented with little things. smile Good Luck.

- Kiwi

0 0
Ullesyes|2009-02-03 03:09:00
Hudski, not everone dies by stepping out of asturb, really, half the time, you won't even be touched. IF you're smart. As someone said before, don't go the predictable ways, if you do, you deserve to be aggressed. Be creative with your pathways, and once you succeed, don't be all happy and start training. Be smart and get the zaap closest to your training ground. Many people make the wrong choices when it comes to surviving in a Eat or shit your pants and run kind of world.

I literally stepped outside of the gate and got attacked. How is this down to being predictable? Of COURSE it was predictable, I didn't get the opportunity to be unpredictable.
0 0
Hudski|2009-02-03 01:56:00

Thats what I said, get zaaps without wearing equip or at lvl 1, before anything else.

Usually when gangers are around theres a low leveled inside astrub looking who comes, when they see a high lvl they suddenly disappear.
0 0
Score : 224

I personaly aggro alot of players and i mean ALOT
I dont care what you say about that its the name of the game on this server dont like it get out.
But if you dont want to get aggresed in aligned areas you just have to move quick threw them.
A moving target is hard to aggro.

-Bear

0 0
X-Bear-X|2009-02-03 05:22:00
I dont care what you say about that its the name of the game on this server dont like it get out.
But if you dont want to get aggresed in aligned areas you just have to move quick threw them.

-Bear

its not if they are neutral
0 0
X-Bear-X|2009-02-03 05:22:00

-Bear

They aggressed me whilst I was moving and they get you the moment you enter the map. Last I checked it's pretty hard to be a moving target if you go from black screen to "You started a fight!"
0 0
Score : 269
Hudski|2009-02-03 01:56:00

*chuckles* they do bother no matter what if you are naked or not.
0 0

people tend to aggro naked characters more now because its most likely to be an alt which they use to get stuff from bonta therefore prob has good money on it.

0 0
Score : 9
killerfurby|2009-02-03 21:01:00
people tend to aggro naked characters more now because its most likely to be an alt which they use to get stuff from bonta therefore prob has good money on it.

honestly aggroers dont put this much thought into it if they see u ur gonna get aggrod so really just scount and dont be dumb
0 0

What the hell a alt to go bonta will be doing in gates of astrub? Seriously.
My alt never leaves bonta.

0 0
Respond to this thread