FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heroic Server: closing temporarily

By February 02, 2009, 18:49:33
Reactions 35
Score : 156
SeelusPL|2009-02-02 22:44:00
I didn't access to another server. I got chars on another servers, but i didnt access on them and....... my p2p time is elapsing! Why?

how could they possibly know how much to extend your subscription by until they fix the problem? tongue
0 0
Score : 269

I got aggroed by braks lost turko set (dindo) on the day where the server started experiencing attacks. they disconnected us. and later times i got aggroed. and lvled myself to 50 and got rollback and i go back to lv 1, why not lv 63 with turko set? i dont understand this. cuz my osa rollback to lv 21 from lv 1. so.. I WANT MY IOP GO BACK TO LV 63 WITH TURKO SET BY THE TIME OTO MUSTAM COME BACK.

0 0
Score : 90
space-hopper|2009-02-02 23:54:00
how could they possibly know how much to extend your subscription by until they fix the problem? tongue

Ok, but my p2p elapsing, got only 2 days of p2p, i hope when heroic come back, ill receive my p2p back <_
0 0
Score : 36

I just hope double exp weekend isn't valentines weekend, that would really suck ass.

0 0
Score : 3
Dewized|2009-02-03 02:55:00
I got aggroed by braks lost turko set (dindo) on the day where the server started experiencing attacks. they disconnected us. and later times i got aggroed. and lvled myself to 50 and got rollback and i go back to lv 1, why not lv 63 with turko set? i dont understand this. cuz my osa rollback to lv 21 from lv 1. so.. I WANT MY IOP GO BACK TO LV 63 WITH TURKO SET BY THE TIME OTO MUSTAM COME BACK.

I got same problem. got agroed at 51 with turko set but now im 39.. The day when rollback was i got again turko set then server closed and now i think that i will have no turko set :>
0 0
Score : 358

We will be carrying out a series of operations during the course of the night. If everything goes well, we should be able to reopen the heroic server tomorrow morning.

0 0
Oto-Mustam|2009-02-03 17:54:00
We will be carrying out a series of operations during the course of the night. If everything goes well, we should be able to reopen the heroic server tomorrow morning.

Good, and please let me get my turko set back and back to lv 63, because that day when the server disconnected us and i got aggroed and died and finally got back to lv 50 and rolled back and i go back to lv 1 why not lv 63? its not right. please make it right. thank you
0 0
Dewized|2009-02-03 20:32:00
Good, and please let me get my turko set back and back to lv 63, because that day when the server disconnected us and i got aggroed and died and finally got back to lv 50 and rolled back and i go back to lv 1 why not lv 63? its not right. please make it right. thank you

if you got agroed and died, then why should you get your set back? the rollback is to compensate people that died due to the lag.. so you'll get exactly the same as everyone else, you will be rolled back to the backup taken around 11:00 ish on the saturday.. I'm sorry but it not likely you'll get any special treatment :/
0 0
Score : 2

I don't see why everyone is having a cry about this rollback. Be grateful they are trying to solve the problem. So what if you may lose lvl's and items, you'll just have to work to get them back again, big whoop, its multiplied experience. You won't be the only one who has to re-acquire these either, so get over it tongue

Hope the server is up again soon biggrin

0 0
Score : 336

ooo great oto answer my prayers any good news for us ur loyal subject?

0 0
Score : 223

Guess it didn't got well? because its still not open sad

0 0
Score : 358

Hi all (me again)

The tests we made during the night went alright. We still need to have a talk with our partners. If everything goes fine we could open the server soon. I'll let you know what is going on as soon as I'll know more myself.

Cheers,

your friendly neighborhood Oto Mustam.

0 0
Score : 336

go go god Oto!show us ur strengh and will open heroic server with ur mind!

0 0

thanks for keeping us informed guys.

Much appreciated! laugh

0 0
space-hopper|2009-02-03 14:54:00
if you got agroed and died, then why should you get your set back? the rollback is to compensate people that died due to the lag.. so you'll get exactly the same as everyone else, you will be rolled back to the backup taken around 11:00 ish on the saturday.. I'm sorry but it not likely you'll get any special treatment :/

i got aggroed after major lag and disconnected from the server. this is f***king bullshit!
0 0
Score : 98

Bwahahaha, Well I'm one of the few who can take advantage of this roll back ^~^ Lol I died on saturday, I was like O.O when I logged on the next day to see my char alive again, so I am all like.. WOOT OMFG A ROLL BACK!!! so yeah, totally sweet thanks guys ^^ and er at the same time, sorry about the uh "attacks"? idk what that means, but was it all like abuse "omg heroic server sucks, cause I got to lvl 19x and died" or did someone try and hack the server? at any rate if it was the first, I'd say, if you can't handle the lose of a dying char then don't play on heroic ;P

In an end note, I'd like to say who ever came up with the whole 3xXp idea, permenant death idea, fantastic, it acctually forces other people to think D<<< not with the "meh if I die I'll just be revived" disposition. Love it, will untill I die again anyway lol.

Much Love - Misery =D

0 0
Respond to this thread