FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The background of Oto Mustam

By -Nodoka- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 03, 2009, 14:57:13

Well, theres been a week it have been posted in french forums and not posted here yet, so I translated it on google and corrected the wrong parts. But as I don't have english as first language I left some parts a little wrong, heh.

Brakmar.

After many failed attempts to conquer the world, Rushu had watched his lieutenants. Uk Allag? Defeated. The Shushus? Missing. Djaul? Ridiculed ... From the crowd of horns that looked to him as a sign of submission, a single pair seemed intact, strong and also the first volunteer day. Rushu made a sign to Oto Mustam.

In the LED forward humiliated among his cronies, Rushu marveled that a mere human can concentrate so much hatred and spite, aggressive and bad manners.

"I have a mission for you, Mustam. "

The soldier bowed respectfully.

"The war against Bonta seems to never end ... But I have a plan. And to do it, I need you. "

Oto was astounded to learn that an avatar of Rushu had materialized in the secret caves of Brakmar. A knowledge of the Gods, he did not think it was possible. Rushu but himself to make calls!

"Whatever the mission you give me I accept it. "He replied.
Rushu smiled, and he's knocking down the major indexes and in the skull.

+ + + + + + + + +

Soon as 'Oto Mustam awoke, he had the vague feeling of having slept for centuries, feeling all the more trouble it was floating in space, somewhere between two worlds.

"That's what I prepared for you Mustam ..." said a shadow levitating at his side. She had to appoint him a world beyond a strange portal, which was akin to a Zaap floating in space.

"This is a replica of what fools call "World of Twelve." It was formed not long ago, in this dark corner of the cosmos. The laws of death and life are affected, survival is extremely difficult ... I will entrust this world for you, Mustam, make it a reign of terror until, on the piles of corpses that wars will be washed away, an elite forms a body of heroes that you bring me back and, through the universe and each replica of the "World of Twelve," I will seal my victory over the gods.
There was a red flash and then nothing.

+ + + + + + + + +

Oto Mustam don't know how it is now the militia of Brakmar. Opposite him, a nabot like him as two drops of water drew his sword and hesitates between reverence or fatal attack.

Oto understands he joined the dimension Rushu shown him, and he is facing himself. It also includes his interview with the devil has given extraordinary powers: he feels stronger, more powerful than it ever was ...

So Oto Mustam put his heavy hand on the shoulder of Oto Mustam and said:
"Reassure yourself: your faithfulness has been rewarded my brother, we can put an end to the existence of Bonta on earth and beyond ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "
0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 317

When Oto Mustam was online on Heroic server he wrote he hates bontas and would kill them all *respect*
OTO MUSTAM I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! BRAK RULES!!!!!!
Yea ok xD it's true I do like braks, but that doesn't mean i'm evil o0 I like brak 'cuz their wings are simply sweeter wink
I also have a printscreen of Oto Mustam saying that somewhere.... When I find it I will post it

0 0
Score : 3001
"This is a replica of what fools call "World of Twelve." It was formed not long ago, in this dark corner of the cosmos. The laws of death and life are affected, survival is extremely difficult ... I will entrust this world for you, Mustam, make it a reign of terror until, on the piles of corpses that wars will be washed away, an elite forms a body of heroes that you bring me back and, through the universe and each replica of the "World of Twelve," I will seal my victory over the gods.
There was a red flash and then nothing.

I really liked this paragraph xD

I think their wings are sweeter too, black and red are my favorite colors, and brakmar is so more cool than bonta.
0 0
Score : 358

Hated ones,

I am deeply sorry the translation is taking so much time. I am working on a whole new project of forum especially for you, heroes, and this requires a lot of time.

I want to apologise for not being that much present on the international server at the moment, but it will change, I promess: especially when we will have one forum for the whole of us, whatever nationality we have, for there is just one nationality that is really worth: it's the Brakmarian one.

May Rushu, king of demons, tickle your feet to the very top of your toes!

0 0
Score : 5387
Oto-Mustam|2009-02-03 18:00:00
Hated ones,

I am deeply sorry the translation is taking so much time. I am working on a whole new project of forum especially for you, heroes, and this requires a lot of time.

I want to apologise for not being that much present on the international server at the moment, but it will change, I promess: especially when we will have one forum for the whole of us, whatever nationality we have, for there is just one nationality that is really worth: it's the Brakmarian one.

May Rushu, king of demons, tickle your feet to the very top of your toes!

Even Gods make typoes.
0 0
Hudski|2009-02-04 01:56:00
Even Gods make typoes.

To be honest I laughed at his post. :unsure:
Well, at least he posts here, even if a lot more shorter posts than in french forums, very rare to see them actually posting here.

A forum only for Oto seems cool.
0 0

This is sad to say but I surely will make mistakes in english from time to time (not to say a lot). English is not my mother tong but I want to feel free to communicate with you as much as I do with the spanish speaking and the french speaking players (I do not speak other languages and I will have to communicate with players using one of those three... I apologise toward the germans, the italians, the portuguese and brazilians, the dutches and the rest of the world).

So let's make a deal: don't be too picky on my english.

Oto's deals never have counter parts

0 0
Score : 500
Oto-Mustam|2009-02-04 10:36:00
So let's make a deal: don't be too picky on my english.

or he cuts our heads off sad
don't worry your English is alright
0 0
Score : 336

Oto we love u!(even if u speak badtonguehihihi)

0 0

Haha, of course tongue
But I'm sure you'll be good with some more time

English isn't my mother language as well, and I used to make many mistakes too.

0 0

I like open-minded people like you guys, they make good wood for fire.

Brakmar is bad, but good is bad, and Bonta is very very good. You got it?

0 0
Score : 1012

Removed by Me XD

0 0
Respond to this thread