FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Heroic Server is Reopening

By February 04, 2009, 11:39:50

The technical team is going to open access to the Heroic server very soon. Thanks to those of you who have been supportive during the last few days.

Your gameplay experience should now be protected from eventual perturbations. As compensations, we will give you what has already been announced here.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 500

i thought there was gonna be another rollback tho? thanks for informing smile

0 0
Score : 223

Wohooo! *fireworks* *cheers* *drinks* *sleeps* *wakes up* *plays heroic server* ! smile

0 0
Score : 3002

YAY!! \o/

Now I won't be having nothing to do the whole day... lol

0 0
Score : 336

only 1 thing ....just notice i lost 2,7m k and pet almost deadwink

0 0
Score : 90

I didint get this 1 day of p2p when server wasnt accesable. I didint log on another server this period. Please fix that.

0 0
Score : 1013

umm well i read on a poll that u can create a 6th character if u make him on oto mustam so i did and the day after i created him the server went down and now that it is back my character is gone so wtf???

0 0
Score : 443
-gryndel-|2009-02-04 18:15:00
umm well i read on a poll that u can create a 6th character if u make him on oto mustam so i did and the day after i created him the server went down and now that it is back my character is gone so wtf???

This happened as a result of the rollback. When a rollback happens everything, including character creations, is reverted back to what it was in the past, at the point they rolled back to.
0 0
Respond to this thread