FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Alignment Choise for Otto Mustam

By Warchiefjosh - SUBSCRIBER - February 07, 2009, 13:50:13

Me and 4 friends have recently started playing dofus on the heroic server, i have some experience from the second week after launch, from 1-60, but back then there was no lvl 120's to agress me...

We were wondering if there are any safe ways to level besides staying in incarnam....

Looking at the leaderboards it looks like most of the 100+ players are brakmarian, which makes me think "if we're brak, we wont get ganged" but then, there are more neutrals than braks and bonts together.. which means there has to be good side to being neutral that offsets the fact that anyone from either alignment can agress you at any time... (lets face it noone cares about disgrace points when you get ALL the money, gear, and exen some of the exp of your defeated enemy...

Can anyone explain a bit? I've heard neutrals can get agressed anywhere, and ive heard neutrals are safe in neutral areas... so im not sure what to beleive, dofus pvp has always puzzled me.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3001
"This is a replica of what fools call "World of Twelve." It was formed not long ago, in this dark corner of the cosmos. The laws of death and life are affected, survival is extremely difficult ... I will entrust this world for you, Mustam, make it a reign of terror until, on the piles of corpses that wars will be washed away, an elite forms a body of heroes that you bring me back and, through the universe and each replica of the "World of Twelve," I will seal my victory over the gods.

Well... you can try going to less populated areas, leveling in dungeons... ( can't get aggro inside)

I never got aggro except once in gates of astrub and another before update of knights.
0 0
Score : 31

Thanks for the tip, i've decided we're going neutral and levelling in neutral areas, hoping that the knights are enough.

Gonna need to make a bont/brack alt for shopping tho, and hope that doesnt get aggroed by someone hiding in town behind the close game icon or something :/

0 0
Score : 3001

Bonta/brak city gangers don't hide, they just attack who comes

0 0
Respond to this thread