By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The greatest stupidity

By Safira-Naomi February 15, 2009, 09:44:01

Sad I know :/ death out of stupidity, just 'cuz i moved >< yea sh*t happens xD I know
6x xp... not happy about it however haha... at least my highest didn't die... yet xD
0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 414

sad smile

0 0
Score : 2989

ejdirst: Was that meant to be irony?

Oh, I died some times because of my stupidity too... but now I won't do it again, haha, one day when theres nothing left for me to do I will stop dying.

Like... hunting crabs with jobs alt + main and then leave pc to play with cat and when I'm back " you've just died for your injuries"

0 0
Score : 414
-Nodoka-|2009-02-15 18:23:00
ejdirst: Was that meant to be irony?

Oh, I died some times because of my stupidity too... but now I won't do it again, haha, one day when theres nothing left for me to do I will stop dying.

Like... hunting crabs with jobs alt + main and then leave pc to play with cat and when I'm back " you've just died for your injuries"

u`re still playing with cat while "playing" game? ure pretty sad also even worse...softs are for kids...oh my u are one of them >>
0 0

Your spelling is more sad, and I'm not english, so I make many mistakes.
Also, I have 17 years so no, I'm not a kid.

Oh, and what is the correct for saying that, then?

0 0
Score : 313

LOL no need to get in a fight 'cuz of missspelling smile
I'm on a good way atm, trying to do something against my depression, agressivness, stubborness and some other things tongue
hell yea I don't accept help of others and I do crazy things and people believe this is the end of everything xD I make them go crazy (I love doing that haha)
and that loss... well yea, my boyfriend went and took the fight and guess what, I wasn't the only who died there haha, he got a full turko set of it xD

0 0

Once when someone took my stuff I got 2 full turkosets + some other dmg equip xD
But I died with a friend, so he got one of them

0 0
Score : 788

I was fighting with a friend on Oto Mustam, when we decided to take on a group of monsters that we couldn't handle. My partner thought it would be easy as pie, and so kicked the level 60 who had joined to help.

We fought as best we could; she died; I died; I lost an Agility maged Adventurer set which gave 180 Agility.

- XXVI

0 0
Score : 313

I've lost many things already, my sadi was 4x don't remember what set, but I had also some equips for lv60+ on her, I got agro by a lv6x dmg iop and eni lv5x and of course I died haha.. But then my guild member said "Listen Heal get neutral and come with me, they will agro you and I will join you, I've also lost some things and I want them back" and we did so, they really agro me, a sac, iop and sadi and we had luck, we got agro by the iop who agro him before, but unfortunetely I didn't get my things back 'cuz he banked them already, but my guild member got them, at least some wink

0 0
Respond to this thread