FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Croum has me stuck

By doctormedia July 17, 2007, 05:08:56

I subscribed for 3 months, chose Croum as my pet, and when I opened the gift I got a ton of stuff. Now I can't move, can't sell, can't trade, can't get to the bank, until I unload some of the stuff I got. It gave me a total of 1500 pod and my max is 1055. What should I do?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 5171

ROFL!! You have any friends who can come and save you? They'll have to exchange you...

Or, you can throw some of the alloys on the ground...

0 0
Score : 11313

Drop or destroy about 500 pods worth of minerals. (I suggest checking the book that came with the Croum, seeing which mineral gives the resists you want, and then making sure not to throw any of that out).

• DS
0 0
Score : 860

I see the destroy option, but I'm not seeing "drop."

0 0
Score : 860

Ah I got it (drag and drop).

So...question. I dropped stuff, went to the bank, left stuff, came back, my stuff was there and I retrieved it. Is stuff I drop visible to other players? I felt I was taking a bit of a chance dropping it...but was happy to see it there when I returned.

0 0
Score : 2745
Citation
doctormedia :
Ah I got it (drag and drop).

So...question. I dropped stuff, went to the bank, left stuff, came back, my stuff was there and I retrieved it. Is stuff I drop visible to other players? I felt I was taking a bit of a chance dropping it...but was happy to see it there when I returned.

Of course its visible to others. This way if you got stuff you dont need, you can drop them to ground and person who might need it can pick it up..instead of you destroying it and no one will get it. Lucky you that they were still there..I often drop all kind of crap ground and ppl come like running to me and collect all that stuff they really dont need..lucky you smile
0 0
Score : 5171

Yeah, dropping stuff is fun wink

Everyone will pick up everything. No matter how crappy it is.

0 0
Respond to this thread