FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Quest Issue

By Thintil February 15, 2011, 23:59:58

Like the description says, for whatever reason he doesn't had out the quest to me. This is up in incarnam just in cause people don't remember him, he's one of the first you meet coming out and into incarnam.  I also wasn't sure if this was the proper place to post this or not. I was going to put it in one of the technical issues, but none really relate to "in game gameplay problems", unless one of them does.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 251

so, I'm not the only one whos having these problems:unsure:?

I didn't think it was that big a deal since it gives not alot of exp, but it is something that has to be working.
maybe there are other quests uot there who also won't work on a masqueraid.

please dofus, fix itsmile!

0 0
Score : 646

Yeah I know it's not a big deal, but it's something that should work for this class. Besides I like to do all the quests up in incarnam on my new characters, it's not like they're terrible difficult that you'd need to skip them.

0 0
Score : 2

I'm having this issue also
:'(

0 0
Score : 226

Is there any interest in this bug? The inability to take and complete this quest also makes taking the "Dare to challenge an Osamodas" quest impossible which is annoying.

0 0
Score : 23

Can someone competent at least say if it's even worked on? It's already a month since the Masqueraider release and this quest bug is still present. It's annoying.sad

0 0
Score : 7663

Did Support reply when you sent a bug report to them?

... er, you did send a bug report to Support , right?

0 0
Respond to this thread