FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Issues Logging In

By March 03, 2011, 17:51:27

Lately whenever I go to log in (and yes I'm p2p on the character I'm logging in case that matters or somehow affects things) nothing happens I push the play bar and it shadows out and then it just sits there. No loading. No anything. I can exit out of everything and try again and it keeps doing the same thing. I have to do this numerous times before I actually log in. This has been happening for the last few days. What's wrong? I've changed ports, I've cleared the cache, I've done everything I can think of.

1 0
Reactions 74
Score : 4480

it might be your isp, or something going on with their login server. i've noticed this occuring myself, though it doesnt last longer than a couple seconds.

0 0
Score : 64

Since yesterday night I've been having the same issue randomly whenever I'm playing. We (since there were others besides me experiencing this) were told that there was a problem on Ankama's end and they were doing what they could to fix it last night. Today, it's happened to me again (the same thing you're describing and what occurred last night) at least three times. I'm not sure what the problem is but maybe a mod could find out?

0 0
Score : 1555

Was about to make a post about this as well.

Just glad I'm not a alone in this ordeal.

0 0
Score : 364

Also having this problem.. If I uncheck quick login, it will take me to the list of servers and tell me their status like normal. When I actually select the server I'd like to log on to, it will just hang there without anything actually happening.

0 0
Score : 515

Yeah, I have just now started to experience this problem, may be missing SO souls for it right now xD

0 0
Score : 1758
[Tsoariveth]|2011-03-02 23:12:04
From a dev on the French forum:

Click here
Problèmes de connexion (03/02/2011) Bonjour,

Depuis 22h45, nous rencontrons quelques difficultés avec le serveur de connexion.

Notre équipe technique travaille actuellement à la résolution de ce problème.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gène occasionnée.

Translation:

Connection problems March 02, 2011

Hi,

Starting at 10:45 GMT+1 we are having some difficulties with our login server.

Our technical team is working on solving this problem.

We apologize for the problem.
0 0
Score : 829

Same here, hangs up either way.
thx for the info.

0 0
I have to say, the problem lies with one singular server. At the moment, server Solar is impossible to log in to. By un-ticking the "Quick Login" and go directly into the list of servers. I have tested out with all the International Servers and have found that when selecting Rosal, Rushu, Zatoishwan, Oto Mustam, and Aermyne, the connection works.

Something is wrong with the connection there, it's definitely not a player's problem with internet or computer related. The problem isn't with the game files either, as reinstalling or clearing cache doesn't change anything. Most likely something is wrong at Ankama.

EDIT: Current Dofus Time as well as Ankama time is 11:50 P.M. So I'm guessing the problem won't be fixed at least not until tomorrow, unless there are employees there working night-shifts.
0 0
Score : 286

Happening with me too >_

0 0
Score : 1036

how frustrating. angry

0 0
Score : 8

so only solar doesent work

0 0
Score : 308

Yeah, it seems that way. People have tried the other servers and supposedly they work. I guess there's one other experiencing the issue.

0 0
Score : 364

I suppose we should throw a forum party while we wait. Who's with me?happy

0 0

Now that would be a great way to distract ourselves from the in-game time we're missing out on. biggrin Who's bringing the drinks?

0 0
Score : 829

I am, this is nuts man. Why don't we ever get inform with the bad news, just the good.

0 0
Score : 64

I'm all for parties. I'll bring some drinks, too. cool Any dofus beer in particular?

0 0
Score : 989

I have 4 P2P accounts on Solar. How many can I log on? Zero, why the hell am I paying for them then is the question that comes to mind. Fix it! I've played a fair amount of other MMORPGs and none of them were run any where near as shitty as this game, outrageous.

0 0

I got something for a laugh/sigh-in-despair.
This connection problem with all of us Solarians, we know it's been around since Wednesday, right? Now if it doesn't get fixed by tomorrow, which is Friday, we're ******. At least some people are, unless Ankama got people working on weekends? Why I'm saying all this, take a look at this:

Izmar|2011-03-03 14:34:25

Ankama is giving you a taste of Ankama Convention #6 in the comfort of your own home!
As a gift to all our loyal players who might not be able to reach Lille this year and attend the convention, Ankama is offering a very special and very limited time offer. Those who purchase a subscription of at least 1 month or more during the weekend of March 5-6, 2011 will receive (in addition to the normal subscription gift) a free Solid Plissken pet.
This adorable little viper will increase your +damage when you feed him the souls of Kanigers and Plisskens. Remember, this offer is good for one weekend only!

See what I mean by ******.
0 0

LOL We'll all miss out on the offer. How depressing is that! They'll definitely have to extend that for Solar if they don't repair the issue. I can't even subscribe two of my characters because the credit card payment method is down.

0 0
Respond to this thread