FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lagg and Deconnexion

By Death-Kishin March 03, 2011, 23:29:01

Hello everyone smile

I was wondering if anyone got kicked out of the game like 5 minutes ago? On solar smile

I was fighting a royal blop soul and the game lagged then got kicked out :/ Worst part is... i can't even log back in =[ My friend got kicked too :/

Was wondering if it happened to anyone else too and if something will be done for it :/

Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 174
Score : 283

Hey, so a few minutes ago I tried logging onto solar to play like i normally do. I'm p2p so being f2p isn't the reason(not sure why it would be), I'm not banned because I can log in on the same account and access rosal just fine, and Solars not on backup. So if anybody know whats happening please leave a post..
I'm going to keep periodically trying to log in but I'll keep checking in here too.

1 0
Score : 1554

Seems to be about everyone. This should have been posted in the "Problems & Solutions" section though. wink

0 0
Score : 127

I cant get the client to fully load at all, though all my characters are on rosal. 1.4mk down the drain on a SO soul awesome shit.

0 0
Score : 64

I think you're probably experiencing the same issue a lot of other people are. If you check the problems and solutions section of the forum you'll see what I mean. =[ There seems to be trouble on Ankamas end but they're trying to resolve it.

0 0
Score : 535

i tried so many times

0 0
Score : 1758

Yes they are working on the problem which has been around since yesterday. Though right now Ankama time is almost midnight, so unless there are night shift employees, this problem won't be fixed at least until tomorrow.

[Tsoariveth]|2011-03-02 23:12:04
From a dev on the French forum:

Click here
Problèmes de connexion (03/02/2011) Bonjour,

Depuis 22h45, nous rencontrons quelques difficultés avec le serveur de connexion.

Notre équipe technique travaille actuellement à la résolution de ce problème.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gène occasionnée.

Translation:

Connection problems March 02, 2011

Hi,

Starting at 10:45 GMT+1 we are having some difficulties with our login server.

Our technical team is working on solving this problem.

We apologize for the problem.
0 0
Score : 286

Yere...
I think it's best to wait till ankama fixes the bug.
Real annoying though having to wait...

0 0
Score : 52

I was in the middle of a pvp when it happened, they could of at least gave us a warning.

0 0
Score : 6

Well there definitely still appears to be major issues. Have been trying for quite a while to log on but no luck whatsoever?

Is everyone on Solar still experiencing the same issue?

~DK

0 0
Score : 64

Yep, still experiencing it.. unfortunately.

0 0
Score : 308

Yes... just kill me now. ;-;

0 0
TheSolarKing|2011-03-04 00:06:10
Well there definitely still appears to be major issues. Have been trying for quite a while to log on but no luck whatsoever?

Is everyone on Solar still experiencing the same issue?

~DK
I'm guessing yes. I wonder how will Ankama make it up to us for this major problem. A roll-back...hell no. Some form of lil present compensation...I'd say that's not good enough. Double Exp for a week...perhaps worth thinking about.

I would definitely agree with either one of the following though: Either give each Solarian a fixed amount of Kamas in compensation, for those that lost connection in fighting a 1mk+ soul. OR add the day(s) of Solar down in subscription time compensation. Though either of these, Ankama won't do.

EDIT: I'd say it hopeless today. No matter how much you guys try, it ain't coming on. This is something that MODs can't fix, GMs can't fix, and Izmar can't fix. The only people who can fix this major problem are probably the Dev. (Game Development) Team.
0 0
Score : 308

If anything they should definitely add a day to our subscription time because I want to play today and I can't because of some crazy issue only our server is experiencing. But yeah, compensation of some kind would be nice. 1mk isn't easy to make. I feel sorry for that guy doing the SO because he lost all the drops he could have gotten, too. =( I'd be raging.

0 0
Score : 6

Yes, it is definitely unlikely that there will be any form of compensation.

Luckily for me I wasn't in the middle of anything major, but that's tough going for those of you who were in the middle of a soul or dungeon.

Let's hope they rectify the problem soon!!

~DK

0 0
Score : 1286

This is happened yesterday too and it eventually worked. Just keep trying I guess.

0 0

Yeah, come and drown in sorrows at :
Click here

0 0
Score : 1560

Dear Solar,

Stop being broken now.

Kthxbai,
Your friend,
Wryth

Wakfu till fix (Cause even in closed beta, Wakfu is still less buggy than Dofus >.> )

0 0
Score : 2

least they can do is let us back in our fights like nothing had happened

0 0
Score : 400

Cool, just lost the end of my sub. Needed to put some stuff in markets to make enough money for ogrines, and now I have no chance. angry

0 0
Respond to this thread