FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lagg and Deconnexion

By Death-Kishin March 03, 2011, 23:29:01
Reactions 174
Score : 9

We should all just meet on the test server for now, we started a guild and all and we're only waiting for Solarians to come! smile
BUT OMG I JUST FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW THAT I COULDN'T LOG IN! O_O Hopefully, I found someone on MSN who told me that it was the same for everybody so I stopped worrying. biggrin
But still, why did this happen and why is it only our server? =.=

0 0
Score : 39

i cant login to solar what happen??/ :wacko::wacko:

the GM please make cheak up..sadsad

0 0
Score : 4

I am having the same issue. It shows the log in screen and I type in my password and hit enter aaannnddd nothing, it just sits there. I am happy that I am not the only one having a problem though.

0 0
Score : 60

Yeah I just realised that like ton of people are having the same problem! Wonder what's going on?!

0 0
Score : 30

Yup, it's only Solar, have a look at the server attendance graph on the server status page, Solar is flat-lining sad

0 0
Score : 127
Go-Bananas|2011-03-04 03:54:08
They better not do a roll back as I just got a small house today in oto and earned sum 1mk+ today. I logged in fine earlier today like 10:30 am Eastern Time and I tried logging in like 4 hours ago and nothing. I thought i got hacked >.
well if they do a roll back i will resell you the house bud, thanks again for trusting me ^^ i kinda hope they do a roll back i lost a SO soul with versatile chall about to be done. 1.4mk down the drain for that

Awcurzon|2011-03-04 04:10:24
And this whole thing ruins guild plans... We were going to have soul night tonight xD I want compensation!! Double-triple xp week would be amazing...
expect to see cherche groupe as our french population frolic's in wisdom candies. for us expect a pat on the back and a hand extended for next months resub. smile 10stars is easy to find bulk of my grinding is done on pandala's random 10 start mobs but i feel for you i lose a SO soul with 80% chall which woulda given me 11mil xp and with a 1.9k pp group a fair chance at a turq. *sigh* i had 8 SO's and 3DP's to be done today and only got through 4 including the one dc'd and wasted. im pissed no inner peace for me im in the sandbox for my second tour was EOD. dofus is my escape from diffusing IEDS every other day looks like im going back to WoW... =/
0 0
Aronsora|2011-03-04 07:28:19
I would also like to know why it says I am a F2P player -.- My bank account says different. >
0 0
Score : 7871
animaJay|2011-03-04 06:03:18
for some reason it wont let me click problems and solutions section
I've got this problem with Chrome. Click on the latest topic on the right, and then from there click on Problems and Solutions.
0 0

xD Glad our guild doesnt have perc out!
I just tried logging in and just hangs...
Who the hell is gonna feed my pet now? And what about a day of p2p wasted? This is really irritating and if Ankama aint doing anything about a compensation, then like they'd have a whole lot of complains.. right?

0 0
Score : 537

Totally Irritating >.>

0 0
Score : 537

This is craziness talking... how can you get f2p just like that? =OmGods, what if they bug is attacking the subscriber's p2p time too?
Just saying it people! Even though its quite a dumb idea!

0 0

Lol always thought they were, but seriously its only solar having the issue >> And looking at the fact i dont have chars on other servers, its kind of irritating to be able to not get on when i terribly want to, my Friday holiday ruined angry

0 0
laugh Definitely would be a great idea. Cause asking for a compensation like Kamas, additional p2p day for subscribers would be too much to expect from Ankama <_<
0 0

Looks like the server is back up and there was a rollback (it's 2:45 am EST)... I really wish that there was some sort of notice about what occurred.

0 0
Score : 44

still cant acess the server it wont even let me try log in every time i go on the RED EGG comes on and i know its because i re downloaded before but i cant get it back now sad

please help me sad

0 0
Respond to this thread