FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

TIckets

By August 05, 2011, 11:08:34

Hey guys,

I cant access my emails and it seems i need to send a ticket to them. I have no way of showing valid identification either.

How do I send a ticket? Will i ever get my account back?

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 7872

If you don;t have access to your emails you will need to show ID. Why are you not able to?

0 0
Score : 172

Isn't there any way for someone to tell me what email is on my account? Because it turns out the two I thought might have been the correct emails weren't really the correct emails. I have used so many emails, I have no idea what it is set to!

0 0
Score : 4

I join to this post, ive forgot my email adress, and now i cant log in because i reset my password... Please help ..

0 0
Score : 25

Well if you have forgetting you'r email address you probably need to recover from an alternate account if you do have one IF you don't please contact support and let them help youcool 

0 0
Score : 4

But how to do it.. I need no matter how account? Tell me how :O

0 0
Score : 154

I have now also sent off the "I have not" form but it keeps saying error. Im starting to get annoyed as everything had gone from being perfectly fine to a complete failure.

Its impossible to contact mods and now there is no clear help with this new situation.

Can anyone guide me to send off the forms where you have to show valid id ive managed to get some on my laptop (not that I see why it would help)

0 0

If you do not have access to the email address on your account, you have two options.

1. If you have a valid account, and can prove that you are the account's creator, send a ticket to support here: I have Correctly Filled Out My Account Information.
  2. If you do not have a valid account (you used fake information to fill out your account, for example), you must send a ticket to support here: I Have NOT Correctly Filled Out My Account Information

So no one can tell me WHAT my email IS? Like, say I don't want to change it at all I just want to know what email it is. Can't anyone tell me that much? It's not like I can go get into someone else's email once I know it... geez!

0 0
Izmar|2011-08-05 20:56:38
If you do not have access to the email address on your account, you have two options.

1. If you have a valid account, and can prove that you are the account's creator, send a ticket to support here: I have Correctly Filled Out My Account Information.
  2. If you do not have a valid account (you used fake information to fill out your account, for example), you must send a ticket to support here: I Have NOT Correctly Filled Out My Account Information

I filled in number two and i don't think it sent. I filled in every section with a picture attached of my id but i dont think it sent.
0 0

One thing I noticed is that 1) (obviously) you have to be logged in to send the ticket, make sure you are, and 2) you need to put the account name of your CURRENT account, not the account you're trying to recover. Then you just put in the message the name of the account you're trying to recover I guess.

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me, but it's the only way I got it to work.

I have the problem of not remembering what information I put. Did I put my real name in there? I don't remember! Gosh, wish someone could just tell me the information in the account without changing anything.

0 0

I filled a ticket out ages ago now and I've had nothing. Can anyone help me?

0 0
Respond to this thread