FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Newbie Harassment

By Koagz August 15, 2011, 00:17:16

So I make a second character, only playing on my second day. I get in a fight and a level 30 joins and I didn't understand why he would since the mob wouldn't benefit him/her (I'm only level 8).. So the fight starts and the other player starts attacking me until I finally leave the fight. What a way to start playing a game when anybody could just pop in and harassment someone. What a great first impression.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3716

Don't post the screenshots that shame other people, friend. Any posts that are bashing someone or putting them in a negative light (name and shame) are not allowed. The reason for that is because Ankama doesn't want mob justice, as in, groups of people getting together to cause trouble for the "bad person". That's the Mods job. It is a very unfortunate circumstance, but in this game there is just bad people. When you're starting the fight, next to the picture in the middle (character pic, mini-map, etc.) there is a lock button, click that and no one else can join your fights. IF you're in a party, there is an alternative party lock that locks the fight for everyone but those in your party.

EDIT: I'm curious, what server are you playing on?

Best of luck to you and keep your chin up, friend.
-M68

0 0
Score : 36

I'm on Rushu. I might think of moving to a different server depending on the reputation.

0 0
Score : 151

you dont have to change servers u can train with me if you want im on rushu server tongue 

0 0
Respond to this thread