FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Disconnection

By Seablueaquamarine - SUBSCRIBER - August 27, 2011, 03:32:39

Several times while I have been playing today I keep getting disconncted for no particular reason. Has this been happening to anyone else?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 11284

Not on Rosal.

0 0
Score : 121

It has been happening to quite a few people, across different servers. I've sent a ticket but got no response. I'm on rushu, some from rosal and shika also complain of a disconnection issue similar to mine.

0 0
Score : 1133

Hubby and I sit side by side, two computers and both play dofus. We have been getting kicked out of the game for a few days now several times. The strange thing is we log right back in fast, no problems......then get to play again and after awhile we get kicked again. Yes it's very annoying.

We even called our service provider and they came and replaced the modem. We got kicked offline again and called them back. They advised us to get an electrician to see if there is something wrong with the wiring in our house.

So this is a Dofus problem? What? Really? We were sure it was only us, thus the reason we called our service provider. We asked in our guild and nobody else had this problem.

So what now? Does Ankama know this is going on and are they looking into it?

0 0
Score : 4

I sent a ticket to no reply, and it IS NOT just you, me and a few friends I regularly play with are experiencing this problem as well. I've been messing with the settings but still haven't figured it out. I've also completely cleared my cache and re-downloaded the client to no avail.

0 0
Respond to this thread