FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Weird connection error:

By uNFchown April 19, 2006, 11:17:25

Already Connecting. Please Try Again O_o plz help again or first time please!

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 3735

Wait for a while for the server to time you out.

0 0
Score : 532

yea, how long do i gotta wait, cause ive been waiting for an hour
can anybody notify a GM

0 0
Score : 1538

SAME PROBLEM HERE!

0 0

Yea its really making me mad because i just became a full member yesterday and have been putting up with reboots the whole time

0 0

lol.. im p2p today.. then i cant login ,,, !!

0 0

well... they should have some more ways of support or something because this really ridiculous.. i have submitted ticket and posted on GM board and still no help

0 0

me too ^^
i jus paid my money today,

and,

feel disappointed on the support! sad

0 0

maybe its a bug for new p2p players ? or something... seems strange because i haven't had this problem before when the server shut down... like how can it " already be connecting whatever.. O_O if dragon meow is there a way to reset an individual char or just disconnect it offline or something?

0 0

lol.. my f2p account can connect ^^ ")V

haha... 1 hour 20 mins already ...

am i stil hav to wait? ...

seriously.. the server wont automatically disconnect it ...

someone hav to do it manually ^^ ...

i think.....

0 0

got an idea, why not add a disconnect button in the account manager? i mean that would settle this whole problem!! i have been waiting for 3 hours... ;_; come on some magical gm show us the light or something!!!

0 0

ok guys, for the 100,000,000th time me and the guy need some help, i am able to connect with an account f2p.. but my p2p account is not working. lol no offense but i am not paying to rip my hair out. someone with GM access or something need to either A clear all the empty connections in the game or something because like i said im not paying to rip my hair out im paying to play, and i am not playing!!

ok sorry for the excessive posting... just been a lil anxious to play heh. i mean you lose motivation if ya stop ya know ? :
0 0
Respond to this thread