FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Yet Another Kollo Glitch..

By Azui October 20, 2011, 10:40:54

So I finally get a fight. When I get in.. I can't see anything but the map and my group on the group bar. Apparently it was the same for all people in the fight except one. We all relogged and what not but nothing will fix it. I can't use the chat anymore.. I can't contact anyone.. what the heck can I do to get out of this glitchy kollo thing? I would really like to play on my character.

Screeny of the blankness and everyone relogging to no prevail.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 159

This is happening to me aswell! :< (Im the sac in your group lols)

How the hell do we get out of this ?! D:

1 0
Score : 145

This looks like a pretty big problem..

0 0
Score : 2

got it aswell... trying to reinstall now

0 0
Score : 114

Been reading around, seems like it's been going away once 20 fights are up for everyone. I hope it works. If not Ima be pretty ticked lmao.

0 0
Score : 376

lol im in a fight with cloestt and my friends and im gona clear chache see if that works

0 0
Score : 571

I am having the exact same problem on my server, and its really bad especially as it is on a gault map, not even on a standard map :s, sort this out please ankama i am very annoyed at the fact i have to lose rating due to not being able to see whats happening :/
Regards from a very annoyed player
Bloodbleeder

0 0
failblogger|2011-10-20 11:20:45
I am having the exact same problem on my server, and its really bad especially as it is on a gault map, not even on a standard map :s, sort this out please ankama i am very annoyed at the fact i have to lose rating due to not being able to see whats happening :/
Regards from a very annoyed player
Bloodbleeder
Mine is working again, it counted as a win for me, and Azui lvled up. So idk :
0 0
Score : 456
+1 happened to me too
+2 T_t
0 0

lol luky xD mine still not working looks like cache clear dosent work

0 0
Score : 456

oh patch biggrin 

0 0
Score : 114

Just log out and do something else for a few minutes. Letting the fight go for 20 turns seems like the only solution. Its happening all over. I see them doing a quick update soon

0 0

they already did it today didint they my loader got patched and now solar on backup cant enter >.>

0 0

Yeah, Shika went on backup, and it sorted it.

0 0
Respond to this thread