FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hacked by address *******. Canadian

By x-haruno-x October 20, 2011, 22:22:21

[22:13] This account was last accessed on 20/10/2011 at 13:27 from IP address ********

I can provide screenshots if I must. I don't know if this is the cause of the new shielding, I didn't enter any details into any phishing site, I didn't share accounts with my friend. They stole 43mk and millions worth of stuff. My suggestion would be a godamn server rollback, because I KNOW I am not the only one who got hacked by this adress.

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 7871
x-haruno-x|2011-10-20 22:22:21
[22:13] This account was last accessed on 20/10/2011 at 13:27 from IP address ********

I can provide screenshots if I must. I don't know if this is the cause of the new shielding, I didn't enter any details into any phishing site, I didn't share accounts with my friend. They stole 43mk and millions worth of stuff. My suggestion would be a godamn server rollback, because I KNOW I am not the only one who got hacked by this adress.
I'm sorry to hear about this, but I just have to point out, your suggestion is laughable. So many players had their accounts hacked recently with the database intrusion, I wouldn't be surprised if it went into the hundreds, yet Ankama pretty much gave them the finger and did not do a rollback on any servers. Do you honestly think they would do it for just 1 account?

Other than that, nobody on the forums can really help you. I suggest contacting support, although I wouldn't get my hopes up for getting any items back.
0 0
Score : 915

I know that well, as do a lot of people, which is why ankama is going to slowly realise their customers will reduce due to the lack of support and the feedback on it will go down. The support system is not user friendly, how the hell do I send a ticket? And yeah, the idea is laughable, as if ankama will bother to listen to their customers.
On that note, I'd just like to say, this proves their new security crap is bull since I checked on the list of IP's that it said that my own IP address is not secure whilst the canadian's is.

0 0
Score : 106

I know the feeling. I had screenshots, and even one of a confession that the guy that hacked me knew where my gear was, and he even still owns my house to this very day that he stole from me, and they didnt even give him a slap on the wrist, yet when I mentioned his name in the forums, they supposedly put a "warning" on MY account about the whole thing.

Honestly, from what i've seen, there's not much in the way of penalties for the people who hack other people's accounts and there's not much to deter them either. Kind of reminiscent of the downfall of Final Fantasy XI and how they "supposedly" came up with their "Special Task Force Unit" (aka the STFU) to try and combat gil selling and account hacking.

0 0
Score : 4480
[22:13] This account was last accessed on 20/10/2011 at 13:27 from IP address *********

if you had ankama shield enabled, you wouldnt have lost anything. just an fyi.
0 0
Score : 1090
talith|2011-10-22 03:48:27
[22:13] This account was last accessed on 20/10/2011 at 13:27 from IP address **********

if you had ankama shield enabled, you wouldnt have lost anything. just an fyi.
^ What she said rolleyes
0 0
Score : 2

I had the same problem...I didn't give any information and my Ankama shield is enabled...I really don't know how he did but he got true all the security...That proves that this shield already got a failure in it

0 0
Score : 4480
jkljiljkl|2011-10-29 01:18:46
I had the same problem...I didn't give any information and my Ankama shield is enabled...I really don't know how he did but he got true all the security...That proves that this shield already got a failure in it
the shield is only a failure if your internet safety practices are pathetically bad, which means AS is working as intended, YOU just fail. run an antivirus program on your computer and i can almost guarantee you have a keylogger.
0 0
Score : 3

Hello I am Spanish and I am using the google translator
and is not the only community in which this happening,
look at the Hispanic community

Click here

0 0
Score : 168

This is not the only affectec community. The Spanish one has been ''attacked'' by this -removed- Canadian. If I'm not bad, I have seen 4 hacked people by the same IP

MOD EDIT:
Removed bad language. Let's keep it clean.

Rhakuna

0 0
Score : 8522
TheAvatarAang|2011-10-29 15:48:02
This is not the only affectec community. The Spanish one has been ''attacked'' by this -removed- Canadian. If I'm not bad, I have seen 4 hacked people by the same IP
"by the same IP" I am pretty sure the hackers will change their IP when they will hack someone...They are not fools to keep their IP the same.

~Greenubuntu~
0 0
Score : 427

Even then, it's not even THEIR IP. If a hacker has any sense in his head, he'll spoof the heck out of his IP so you won't have any chance to find him. Almost bet that hacker doesn't even live in Canada.

-Thundra 

0 0
Thundra|2011-10-29 21:55:10
Even then, it's not even THEIR IP. If a hacker has any sense in his head, he'll spoof the heck out of his IP so you won't have any chance to find him. Almost bet that hacker doesn't even live in Canada.

-Thundra
Almost bet? It is 100% sure

~Greenubuntu~
0 0
Score : 3

that the issue will not die this is serious

I speak Spanish if evil is by google translator

0 0
Score : 2

Dude, im from the Hispanic Community.

We have the same problem here, Massive Hacks by a canadian adress.

Our Community Manager told us they are trying to resolve the problem and investigating.

Cya

0 0
Score : 427

It isn't 100% sure. Not everyone is smart, understand that.

-Thundra 

0 0
Thundra|2011-11-06 02:28:27
It isn't 100% sure. Not everyone is smart, understand that.

-Thundra
Understandable, But hackers are smart....I mean the first thing that hackers learn is to change their Ip

~Greenubuntu~
0 0
Score : 5

it doesn't event have to be theirs... It could be a proxy @[email protected] Im also from the Hispanic Community.. and do speak English... and I totally agree Talith.. the shield is awesome, as longs as you help it out... it could be your email... so doesn't matter how well protected are you.. if you mail its hacked.. you are screwed.

0 0
Score : 6

i have the sheild on one of my accounts and i lost access to my email for some reason any have some suggestions on how to get my account email changed? if you do that would help alot

0 0
Score : 7871

Contact Support from here - _Click here 

0 0
Respond to this thread