FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankashield blocks me ._.

By zaczo November 28, 2011, 09:41:40

Okays, i think its a great idea of how ankashield should work, it just doesnt always work..
My password has got changed during the late summers trouble, so ankashield got added to my account. I immedeatly unblocked my laptop, and there has been no problems for all the weeks its been there. But now today when i was about to check ogrines, it says i cant buy ogrines because i am in restricted mode. But if i really am in restricted mode, why can i then drop stuff and give things away, and i dont get a message about to unblock when i log in? Please fix this problem soon...

~Babs

EDIT: I've just certified this laptop once again, and it still doesnt work. I can still drop all the stuff i want, but not buy ogrines... 2 certifications should be more than enough?
EDIT: Deactivated the shield from my acc, and still not working.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 7810

Nobody on the forums can fix it for you. You will need to contact Support - _Click here 

0 0
Score : 391

Yeah i guess thats the best, ive just some bad memories about tickets.. months between each answer, even lost an acc through it >< But thanks

0 0
Score : 7810

Wish I could tell you it has gotten better...but we both know I'd be lying...

0 0
Score : 391

One of a sudden could i go there and buy em, so its good for now.. As long as its gonna last...

0 0
Score : 88

maby you have to register a new browser?

example. you normally use internet explorer , but now you changed to mozilla. firefox.

0 0
Respond to this thread