By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

server still down???

By Dragonbroyles December 23, 2011, 01:11:33

I'm wondering if anyone is having the same trouble as me. I resubbed my account on my other account and I went to log on, this was last night, and I couldn't access the server. I've been trying several times today and i'm getting the same thing.

0 0
Reactions 4

The game is definitely up right now. What error message are you getting?

-DS-

Score : 37

It was not possible to connect to server. It may be unavailable. I've been trying off and on for the last 27 hours. Tried reinstalling it and everything. I'm wanting to get back to playing the game and paid for my sub, but now I can't even get it started. It's the same notice when the game is under maintenance.

0 0
Score : 173

Dude, I've been getting the exact same thing for months. I've troubleshooted every option, and as far as help from ankama, well..... yeah. But, I think something is up with a few of the servers or maybe some peoples accounts are being blocked specifically? Idk, its been going on for months for me and nobody has shed any light on it.

0 0
Score : 37

Yeah, I've tried on all 3 of the accounts that i have had made (only 1 is subbed) and none are connecting and i've tried it on both of my computers. It's very frustrating because I wanna get back on Oto Mustam and kick some butt. Nonetheless...i can't right now until this is fixed sad 

0 0
Respond to this thread