FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DragoTurkey Help (please verify answer before replying)

By cfizzle100 May 15, 2012, 22:45:25

I just bought a lvl 1 DragoTurkey and i want to train in and put it into a public Enclos but ive seen alot of forum pages that say it can get stolen some said it can run away if you never visit it and some other people said that they nevered played dofus in like 2 years and he has put dragoturkeys in a public Enclos please tell me the rules about DragoTurkeys

P.S : I dont know what the name is in english for enclos and i think its barrier

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 63

The english term is a Paddock. And the mounts that you've put in the public paddock cannot be stolen by other players, or else they wouldn't even be there. Although I know FOR A FACT they cannot be stolen, i do not know about them running away. Im pretty sure they can't just run off. People might've been confused with the certificate. If the Dragoturkey is not in the Paddock and you have it's certificate on you then the certificate will be invalidated in 20 days if the mount isn't taken to the paddock by then. Once the Dragoturkey is in the paddock, the certificate dissapears. Once you remove the Dragoturkey, you gain the certificate and the time on it is reset to its original 20 days. Hope this helped!

1 0
Score : 4480
cfizzle100|2012-05-15 22:45:25
I just bought a lvl 1 DragoTurkey and i want to train in and put it into a public Enclos but ive seen alot of forum pages that say it can get stolen some said it can run away if you never visit it and some other people said that they nevered played dofus in like 2 years and he has put dragoturkeys in a public Enclos please tell me the rules about DragoTurkeys

P.S : I dont know what the name is in english for enclos and i think its barrier
no one can steal mounts from public paddocks as they can only see their own mounts. private paddocks owned by guilds are another story. now, as long as your mount is equipped or in the shed (the list on the upper left-hand side), you cannot lose it. if the mount is in your inventory or neglected in a paddock for 20 days, you lose it. in certificate form they become invalidated and worthless, in paddocks you never see them again. as long as you dont forget about the mount, you should never have problems.
1 0
Score : 161

Oh ok so to make sure that it doesnt runaway i would have to visit it often??

0 0
Respond to this thread