FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama support question

By swordwielder - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 31, 2012, 20:49:10

Hi, I am unable to subscribe my character because the new subscription page says "We’re sorry but we cannot allow you to complete a payment on this version of the website.
You have to use the website corresponding to your community. "
Just wondering where i should post in ankama support because none of the topics seem to relate to this

0 0
Reactions 23
Score : 27368

What method were you trying to use? You can choose your method from the list_Click here and send a support ticket from there.

Also note that they just upgraded the site so there may be some problems for a few hours.

0 0
Score : 93

ya though it works fine on my other characters, and im using ogrines but i can't seem to find a topic realting to that

0 0
swordwielder|2012-05-31 21:01:47
ya though it works fine on my other characters, and im using ogrines but i can't seem to find a topic realting to that
This will allow you to send a ticket related to Ogrines problems. __Click here.

I would advise waiting a few hours for them to fix whatever problems they are having tho.
0 0

alright i'll wait a bit but if i do send a ticket in what exactly do i put for transaction information? the transaction hasn't occured because it won't let me because the website"does not match my community"

0 0
swordwielder|2012-05-31 22:44:54
alright i'll wait a bit but if i do send a ticket in what exactly do i put for transaction information? the transaction hasn't occured because it won't let me because the website"does not match my community"
I guess could fudge it and then tell them you had to make something up because it doesn't work? A lot of people are having the same problem as you so I am sure Anakama is already well aware of the problem.
0 0

alright then thanks!

0 0
Score : 87

I'm having this error as well.

ACCESS DENIED

We’re sorry but we cannot allow you to complete a payment on this version of the website.
You have to use the website corresponding to your community.
If you think you shouldn't be receiving this message, please contact Ankama support for assistance.

0 0
Athanasy|2012-06-01 00:30:51

ACCESS DENIED

We’re sorry but we cannot allow you to complete a payment on this version of the website.
If you think you shouldn't be receiving this message, please contact Ankama support for assistance.
Follow the things we posted above.
0 0
Score : 87
Revil-Nunor|2012-06-01 00:34:40

ACCESS DENIED

And what makes you think I haven't? I'm growing used to this kind of problem with ankama. In wakfu I've had a ticket and forum thread open for 3 months now with no response, a problem that has made me completely unable to play the game on either mac os or windows.
0 0
Athanasy|2012-06-01 01:10:06
Revil-Nunor|2012-06-01 00:34:40

ACCESS DENIED

And what makes you think I haven't? I'm growing used to this kind of problem with ankama. In wakfu I've had a ticket and forum thread open for 3 months now with no response, a problem that has made me completely unable to play the game on either mac os or windows.
If you sent a ticket I don't think there is anything else anyone on these forums can do. Maybe if you Ankabox Izmar she could move things along for you. Or whoever the Wakfu CCM is.
0 0
Score : 243

I doubt Ankama is going to go through countless thousands of tickets about the same problem. They will just ignore them and focus on the main problem. I have all my account info up to date and correct and always have and I cant even p2p with Ogrines via kamas.

This is just more random Ankama fail bullshit where they decide to change something without testing it out first.

\o/ Hooray for the million dollar company that doesn't do ANYTHING in a professional manner.

Sucks. See yah P2p in 3 weeks when they get around to fixing it.

Back to Diablo =)

1 0
Score : 185

I'm actually kind of curious as to when they will fix this bug. I've been checking periodically for about 6-7 hours now to see if they've fixed the bug and they haven't. If not today then tomorrow? Hopefully sometime in the month of June at least but I won't hold you to it I can't say something like this hasn't happen before. Anyways if anyone who's having the ogrine to subscription problem like myself please tell me if you solved it and if so how!

0 0
hazels-hot|2012-06-01 03:51:07
I'm actually kind of curious as to when they will fix this bug. I've been checking periodically for about 6-7 hours now to see if they've fixed the bug and they haven't. If not today then tomorrow? Hopefully sometime in the month of June at least but I won't hold you to it I can't say something like this hasn't happen before. Anyways if anyone who's having the ogrine to subscription problem like myself please tell me if you solved it and if so how!
I simply had to re-establish what country I was from and redo my billing address and it didn't give me any problems after that. I was using linked ogrines.

You can also try using another web browser.
0 0

so retyping ina biling address worked for you? like reseting the main address?

0 0
swordwielder|2012-06-01 04:07:50
so retyping ina biling address worked for you? like reseting the main address?
Yes, when I logged onto the account to rep2p with linked ogrines, it asked me to input my billing address and it had me listed into the wrong country. I simply set it back to the correct country, and it magically re-found the address, then I clicked accept and viola, two more clicks and I had a week of p2p.
0 0
Score : 39

Didnt work for me, same message

0 0

i don't even get a option to change biling address

0 0
Sacrifiesty|2012-06-01 04:13:05
If you have exhausted all of the options, changing web browsers or the language on the page or redoing your account information, all you can do is send a ticket or wait for the support people to get into the offices. I would be curious to know what you guys did differently than me, I successfully did 11 accounts just a few minutes ago and after redoing the mailing addresses, and short of switching to Netherlands on one account to get the ogrines to come thru I didn't have any problems at all.

This was wrong on all my accounts, I simply changed back the USA and it fixed my problem.
0 0
Score : 185
Revil-Nunor|2012-06-01 04:17:00
Sacrifiesty|2012-06-01 04:13:05
If you have exhausted all of the options, changing web browsers or the language on the page or redoing your account information, all you can do is send a ticket or wait for the support people to get into the offices. I would be curious to know what you guys did differently than me, I successfully did 11 accounts just a few minutes ago and after redoing the mailing addresses, and short of switching to Netherlands on one account to get the ogrines to come thru I didn't have any problems at all.

This was wrong on all my accounts, I simply changed back the USA and it fixed my problem.
Yeah, I tried all of the possible changes still nothing has work they did give me the billing address but it'll always come up with the same message. I'll just give up till they solve the problem
0 0