FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why you no work dofus?

By Zangdog - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 31, 2012, 17:31:38
DevTracker

Hey, can anyone help me? i have been trying to log onto my account but every time i do so, it comes up with a message saying “It was not possible to connect to the server. It may be unavailable”. Just curious as to how i can change this? thank you :/

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey guys!

This problem should be fixed now. It seems that there was a problem with an underwater cable that was connecting some players to our host, which is why the game was unavailable for only some players, not all.

If you are still having problems, please send me an Ankabox message including your IP address and a traceroute to the Dofus servers.

You can find your IP on the What's My IP Address website.

To run a traceroute on a Windows XP computer, press Start key + R, type "cmd" then press enter.
Then, type in "tracert www.dofus.com" and "tracert www.ankama.com" (without the quotes). These may take a while to run. Copy the results and paste them into an Ankabox message to me. =)

Thank you all for your patience.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 2384

its either to many ppl trying to log in at once or ur internets just runing slow

0 0
Score : 110

Well I’ve never had a problem with internet in the past and logging on, but i have heard rumours that a beta has to be downloaded for dofus at this time? Im just not sure and it really sucks. sad I have already re downloaded dofus and still continues to say the same thing. Please dofus completes me xD

0 0
Score : 580

Zangdog, you don't need to download the 2.8 beta to play Dofus. The beta is only for testing the next version of Dofus, not playing the current version.

Do not believe that this is just a case of "too many people trying to log in at once". If this were the case, there would be "too many people trying to log in at once" for the greater part of the past 24 hours.

This might be a case of your internet running slow -- but only you would know that. If everything else you're doing online is running smoothly, then slow-running internet isn't the problem.

0 0
Score : 967

I also had that problem and it probably wont work for you but I hope it does, I just plain and simply restarted my comp

0 0
Score : 46

Same problem here. I am also having problems with the website and I am unable to create a support ticket. However, I can access Wakfu with no problem.

0 0

Hey guys!

This problem should be fixed now. It seems that there was a problem with an underwater cable that was connecting some players to our host, which is why the game was unavailable for only some players, not all.

If you are still having problems, please send me an Ankabox message including your IP address and a traceroute to the Dofus servers.

You can find your IP on the What's My IP Address website.

To run a traceroute on a Windows XP computer, press Start key + R, type "cmd" then press enter.
Then, type in "tracert www.dofus.com" and "tracert www.ankama.com" (without the quotes). These may take a while to run. Copy the results and paste them into an Ankabox message to me. =)

Thank you all for your patience.

Score : 1815

Can anyone confirm it is actually fixed for them? Nothing has changed for me, still can't log in or access the main site/forums/support.

I'll message you Izmar.

EDIT: Sorry, not trying to come off rude, just asking.

0 0
Score : 44
SiberianCreeper|2012-09-05 01:24:11
Can anyone confirm it is actually fixed for them? Nothing has changed for me, still can't log in or access the main site/forums/support.

I'll message you Izmar.

EDIT: Sorry, not trying to come off rude, just asking.

I still cant access the game as well.
0 0

So I guess we are waiting for the cable to get fixed. Izmar, do you know if there is any compensation planned? I've lost 6 weeks P2P between my accounts and counting.

0 0
Score : 1005

mmhmm ive lost 2 weeks p2p on 3 chars =/ why did this happen right after i bought a 1 year sub sad 

0 0
Score : 212

I hope our subscriptions get extended - I dont find much use for compensation candies

0 0
Score : 3849

I haven't been able to play for couple weeks but oh well I wish I had a stroke of luck come to me.

0 0
Score : 2

same issue of server being unavailable. I'm from Australia. We deserve compensation for this, imo our subscription time lost- extended AND the candies.

0 0
fkrhealseni|2012-09-06 15:47:39
same issue of server being unavailable. I'm from Australia. We deserve compensation for this, imo our subscription time lost- extended AND the candies.
Yeah, the third of my accounts is about to go f2p. If this doesn't get made up to me, I don't plan on resubbing.
0 0
Score : 3849
SiberianCreeper|2012-09-06 15:58:41
fkrhealseni|2012-09-06 15:47:39
Yeah, the third of my accounts is about to go f2p. If this doesn't get made up to me, I don't plan on resubbing.

Don't forget that Spirit needs you though. You are a valuable resourceful player that he and others in compassion need to benefit overall xD.

- Bochi
0 0
Respond to this thread