FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I am unable to get bounties in snowbound village.

By Chedori - SUBSCRIBER - December 04, 2012, 17:53:27

I was able to get the quests by clicking on the links with some of my characters but I tried to get the bounties with my osa and wasn't able to.
I read the other posts about it but I'm not sure if the problem is the same or different because I got on with the french client and tried and the exact same thing happened. I click on the link to accept the bounty quests and nothing happens. It doesn't say in green chat the quest was accepted and its not in my quest book. I don't understand how it worked for my other characters and didn't work for my Osa. Can any one help?

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 27364

Do you have the lurgi or anything like that? Sometimes it will prevent you from being able to do things.

0 0
Score : 146

Nope. I don't have the lurgi. I don't have any sicknesses or anything like that. Everything seems normal. The blue link to get the bounty quests are there too. The only problem is when I click on them, nothing happens. I don't get the quest. :/

Thanks for the reply though Phil. It's Xeromus. xD

0 0

Have you tried clearing the cache?

I knew who you were, I recognized the Account Name. laugh 

0 0

Yeah I did that too because I noticed you replied to some of the bounty posts with that suggestion. Sadly, it didn't help.

0 0

Have you done the bounties in the past on the Osa? I am not sure if they are repeatable or not.

0 0

Nope, never did. I just started doing all the bounties with my team. I got the quests in Frigost Village and Astrub perfectly fine. It's just Snowbound Village that won't let me register the quests. :blink: 

0 0

Did you try changing to something other than French or English and trying?

0 0

Yeah i tried Italian and Portuguese (Brazilian). It's weird, I believe its a character specific problem because my alts were able to get the bounty quest. I've read up that someone else had a similar problem but it was for astrub bounties and no one came up with a solution for it yet.

0 0

Ah, well that sucks. That is 2 or 3mk you will miss out on from the bounties.

0 0

yeah :wacko: 

well thanks any way Phil. biggrin Anyone have an Idea of what might be wrong? If you stumble across this thread please help.

0 0
Score : 85

To fix this walk a map left and speak to the feca, then it should work

0 0
Respond to this thread