By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wabbit Tunnels?

By Roomeroo December 11, 2012, 21:28:50

Like the description says... I can't seem to find Wabbit Tunnels for the achievement? I've been almost everywhere on Wabbit Island, I even ran to the dungeon and back... :/ Anyone having the same problem? If don't know if it's just me being a retard or something... But if somebody can please explain how to get there? I already checked the wiki and I went through most of the obstacles...

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 914
Roomeroo|2012-12-11 21:28:50
Like the description says... I can't seem to find Wabbit Tunnels for the achievement? I've been almost everywhere on Wabbit Island, I even ran to the dungeon and back... :/ Anyone having the same problem? If don't know if it's just me being a retard or something... But if somebody can please explain how to get there? I already checked the wiki and I went through most of the obstacles...
The tunnels are in the vicinity of the laboratory just before the GM Wabbit map. I can't remember the exact co-ordinates though.
0 0
Score : 238

Oh nevermind, I found it thanks to a friend.. Hehe, you access it at 25-7 in the tunnels, there is a random hole in the ground that you can click on smile 

2 -1
Score : 2

confirmed

0 0
Respond to this thread