By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Score : 981

No Token for Rat Attack??

By Jinxsterr - SUBSCRIBER - January 22, 2013, 14:56:10

Am i the only one who killed both White and Black Rat on the correct days, and did not receive the Token?
I got the Sewears Hat. But the only tokens i have are the Tofu and Wabbit ones. sad 

Reactions 8
Score : 1108

I don't have them yet either, they probably take longer to distribute.

Score : 12051

Same Issue here

Score : 1118

I don't have them either, and this is for each of my three accounts.

Score : 12075

No token here yet either... just checked. sad 

Score : 343

Nope, I don't have the tokens also! :/

Score : 1118

Well, I did get my tokens...sort of. It seems you only get one token per character, not per killing of the correct rat on the correct day. I killed the bosses a total of 5 times between the two days, and only got one token. I swapped out alts thats I took with me, and each of those accounts got 2 tokens sad. And not a single darn incarnation! Ugh.

Score : 7383
Lagirdam|2013-01-24 01:39:07
Well, I did get my tokens...sort of. It seems you only get one token per character, not per killing of the correct rat on the correct day. I killed the bosses a total of 5 times between the two days, and only got one token. I swapped out alts thats I took with me, and each of those accounts got 2 tokens sad. And not a single darn incarnation! Ugh.
It's one token per rat, two tokens total. Even if you killed each rat multiple times, only the first kill on the correct day counted. Izmar said as much in the original topic announcing the event.
Score : 477

I guess I got lucky , i got 3 incarnations. 1 on main and 2 on my alt account

Respond to this thread