FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Black Screen

By darklul - SUBSCRIBER - March 08, 2013, 04:18:33

I got a issue when i start dofus i get black screen i cant get to the options or i can log my account and i dont know what to do i deleted dofus. and reinstalled it
but it did not work i restarted my computer nothing works this happend when i relogged my 2 accounts and 1 did work and the other keeped loading i both disconnected
them and when i started dofus i got black screen so please help me because i dont know what to do and i just made 2 accounts p2p so it would be a waste of my kamas

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 27377

Have you tried manually clearing your cache?

0 0
Score : 624

Hmm where can i do that exactly?

0 0
Score : 27377

How to clear cache if your Operating System is Windows XP:

Step 1.) Go to C:\Documents and setting\[User]\Application Data\ ([User] refers to your Computer's User. It is different for everyone.)
Step 2.) Once there you'll see a bunch of folders representing the Dofus client. Among them will be "DofusOnline.XXXXXXXXXXX" or OTHER Dofus folders. Delete ALL of these directories. Restart Dofus 2.0 client (If you are having trouble finding this directory, use your Computer's 'Search' function)

How to clear cache if your Operating System is Windows Vista or Windows 7:

Step 1.) Go to C:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Roaming ([User] refers to your Computer's User. It is different for everyone.)
Step 2.) Once there you'll see a bunch of folders representing the Dofus client. Among them will be "DofusOnline.XXXXXXXXXXX" or OTHER Dofus folders. Delete ALL of these directories. Restart Dofus 2.0 client (If you are having trouble finding this directory, use your Computer's 'Search' function)

How to clear the cache if your Operation System is Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic

Step 1.) Go to Places -> Home Folder
Step 2.) Press CTRL-H to Show Hidden (or you can go to View -> Show Hidden)
Step 3.) Open -> .appdata
Step 4.) Delete all of the Dofus folders in there
Step 5.) Restart Game

How to clear the cache on a Mac

1. Click the "Finder" icon.
2. In the left column of the Finder window, locate your user name within the "Places" section. Click your user name. A list of folders will appear in the Finder window, including "Desktop," "Downloads," "Music," "Documents," "Library" and others.
3. Click to expand the "Library" Folder. A list of subfolders will display below the "Library" folder. Locate the "Caches" folder within this list.
4. Click the arrow to the left of the "Caches" folder to expand it and view its contents. Check the contents by browsing and expanding each of the folders corresponding to numerous applications you use.
5. Right-click the "Caches" folder. Choose the "Get Info" option from the drop-down menu. A window appears showing the size of the folder, its path and other attributes.
6. Find any Dofus related folders and DRAG and DROP into the trash
7. Check the cache on your system by viewing your hard drive contents. In the Finder window, click your hard-drive icon, generally located within the "Devices" section and titled "Macintosh HD." A new set of folders appear in the Finder window, including "Applications," "System," "Users" and "Library."
8. Expand the "Library" folder to view its contents. Locate the "Caches" folder within that "Library" folders list and expand it to view and check its contents.
0 0
Score : 624

Thanks for helping smile it worked

2 0
Respond to this thread