FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sram dopple hitting while invisible?

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - March 19, 2013, 16:49:51

Please fix this in the next update Ankama. I'm tired of having to almost die because of this dopple using invisibility and having to hit me with lethal attack in invis.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 7685

It's not really a bug as such; the dopples use different (and usually older) versions of the spells compared to the ones players use.

Dopplesque Invisibility is the most notable, because it's Invisibility from version 1.12 and earlier (back when nothing the Sram did broke it).

But all Dopples have that to some extent. (Ecaflip Dopples are still using the 2.9 version of Fate of Ecaflip, Sadida Dopple is still using the weaker 2.9-and-earlier versions of their dolls, etc)

0 0
Score : 542

hahaha its not a problem dude its how the dopple is even at level 160 hes a pain in my kneck if i were you just sit back a summon needles and then when hes at a good enough hp where you can kill him just start hitting dude

0 0
Score : 2688

I'm not fighting a level 160 dopple. I'm fighting a level 200 dopple, also dopples need to be updated with the current patch

0 0
Score : 235

New players got problem use to things that was in past common. Everyone forget about eniripsa invisibilty also haha ? I dont think its bad that actually sram dopple use attack while being stealth, as players can use decent maged gear to overhelm doples quick if noone care about challenges you got while fight them.

0 0
Score : 172

yes but the dopples are so unbalanced the sram dopple is by far the hardest to beat esp if you dont have a teleport spell to run away when he goes invisible,
i often run stright up to him if i out ini him and he often will not use invisibilty the best advice i can give vrs dopple is to get a mp mount so you can keep up with them and CC them to death
btw after the update they will only seem harder

0 0
Score : 235

Wow, so if you dont have decent weapon dopples become rapidly unbalanced, but when you beat them in like 2-3 hits its good ? Guess what, i beat every dopple mostly with spells. Its fine and mostly don't take long, but this require to use brain and some tactic rather than berzerk and pray for weapon critical hit.

You know pros'n'cons of your class along while fight dopples you 'should' recognize there weaknes. Use those to defeat them, its so freaking amazing easy.

Don't take it personal.

0 0
Score : 647

I went on a dopple killing spree a couple months ago and was doing very well... until I tried Sram dopple, which promptly destroyed me. I haven't gone back since to try again, but it was the invisibility that killed me. Level 200 sram dopple spamming lethal for 700 a hit or whatever he was doing, I didn't last long. Of course, Bat's Eye now has the ability to uncover invisible monsters, but if you don't guess correctly on the first attempt, you'll be dead before the cool down expires.

0 0
Score : 2688

I do my daily dopple run in about 30~40 minutes. It's not a HUGE problem but for others that have poorly made gears or not enough vitality to handle the Sram's lethal attack it's honestly futile to go against it having to die most of the time.

0 0
Score : 989

Different classes have different Dopples that cause them great difficulty.

For example, most of the time the Sram Dopple does no damage to me at all, but the Cra Dopple always damages me.

0 0
Respond to this thread