FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

forgot account name and nickname

By yuemsa - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 24, 2013, 16:00:38

i forgot my account name and nickname. i can't send a ticket because i need to know my nickname. but i don't know the nickname.

on the other hand i know all of these
-current e-mail
-current password
-current secret answer

so what should i do? i am really want that account so badly

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 990

According to the support site:

We can help you retrieve your Ankama account name provided that your account is valid.

An account is considered as valid if it complies with the General and Specific Terms and Conditions of Use of the Ankama websites and products. It must at least comply with the two following rules:

- personal details must be valid and verifiable (full name, date of birth, mail address)

- a valid email address must be provided

If your Ankama account is valid, you may contact Support.

Click here
0 0
Score : 111
Xelorati|2013-03-24 18:32:39
According to the support site:

We can help you retrieve your Ankama account name provided that your account is valid.

An account is considered as valid if it complies with the General and Specific Terms and Conditions of Use of the Ankama websites and products. It must at least comply with the two following rules:

- personal details must be valid and verifiable (full name, date of birth, mail address)

- a valid email address must be provided

If your Ankama account is valid, you may contact Support.

Click here

well i said i can't send ticket because i need to know my nickname but i don't know it? so tickets will be useless
0 0
Score : 7686

If you still have access to whatever e-mail is associated with the account (which I presume you do, since you say you have your "current e-mail" for the account), then you should have e-mails with your nickname in them. (For example, I have several that begin "Hi Schmendrick")

Look for e-mails from Ankama or DOFUS.

0 0
Score : 111

well good thinking but right now i dont have any mail from dofus or ankama i deleted them long time ago

0 0
Respond to this thread