FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Whats wrong with ladder dofus!!!????

By Sacrinoide - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 04, 2013, 18:27:11

The information of experience gained is not updated daily long time ago, WHY!!!???

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 27377

It is bugged.

0 0
Score : 221

Also, adding on to his post, I'm not in the ladder at all. Is there a level requirement or something for me to be in it?

0 0
Score : 336

All characters that are Free for a long period, are removed from the list and will never go back in there any more. All you do, can only be shown off in the game, your character page is kind of useless. My second account is in the list. But this one isn't with this character.

Ankama doesn't really seem to care about this. To me it should just be like this, but that people who subscribe again are shown again. They've done a nice job adding the achievements thing though on the website.

And it's not real-time updated (would cause too much pressure on the server, having to update millions of information in seconds can heavily use CPU usage)

0 0
Score : 121

Ladder dofus still is bugged ¬¬ this topic was posted in the forum on May 4, and still Ankama does nothing. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu x 1000

0 0
Score : 27377
xelomanok|2013-05-15 03:06:41
Ladder dofus still is bugged ¬¬ this topic was posted in the forum on May 4, and still Ankama does nothing. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu x 1000
They may never do anything, this is not a high priority item. Being on the ladder doesn't serve a practical purpose, so there is nothing you are losing by not being on it.
0 0
Score : 121
Revil-Nunor|2013-05-15 03:24:48
xelomanok|2013-05-15 03:06:41
They may never do anything, this is not a high priority item. Being on the ladder doesn't serve a practical purpose, so there is nothing you are losing by not being on it.

You're right, I shouldn't spend my time on this =o( I will put back the 90% to guild. Ty Ankama!
0 0
Score : 3521

Ankama website has been known to be pretty much terrible. Typos left and right, SSO issues when logging in on certain pages. Non-updating ladder. Heroic server graveyard/fields of glory text is pretty much identical. Hasn't updated there properly for the past 3 years. Character pages doesn't display half the stuff you do.

Really just give up if you expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

0 0
Respond to this thread