FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

i lost my set....

By finalwarriorofdestiny - SUBSCRIBER - September 30, 2009, 15:45:45

ok so, on 29/9/2009 i bought a pretty good prespic set thenn tomorrow 30/9/2009 there are server maintainance . then when i log in, i found out that my prespic set is gone.. i dont believe is a hacker doing because who is such a stupid hacker that doesnt take other set such as my gobbal set but take only the prespic... can someone suggest something or have the same problem...

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 277

Im affriad to say that no1 can acculy help you its a missing item only mods/admins can bring them back you have to post on the contact an in game moderater if you want something done about this thats really all they can do no1 else on the forum can help with this.

0 0
Score : 388

Like Uku said, there is pretty much nothing that can be done. If there was a bug that caused this then many people would be affected. Thus we can exclude that. We as mods can't do anything there either. You may try and send a ticket to support but I honestly don't think they will bother. This isn't because you aren't a valuable customer but because there are too many similar cases where people then turn out sharing accounts and somebody clears some or all items. Sorry.

0 0
Score : 277
finalwarriorofdestiny|2009-09-30 15:45:00
ok so, on 29/9/2009 i bought a pretty good prespic set thenn tomorrow 30/9/2009 there are server maintainance

i have been doing some research in the forums and hunting around and found out that there was a sever reset (roll back) on the server so this is why you have your items back instead of the 1s you got after
0 0
Respond to this thread