FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Glitching monsters

By Zartoran - SUBSCRIBER - March 29, 2010, 20:05:16

When I use roulette and the monsters get to pass there turn they will glitch in there place making them run the whole time without stopping and I can't see where they stand.
Sometimes it even prevents me from attacking them when they are clearly in an open place yet it says "can't attack monster because of an obstacle"

Now this happens pretty much every time roulette makes monsters pass there turn im not sure if other things makes them do it.

Sincerely,
Zartoran

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5083

It isn't the monsters that are bugged but rather some cells bug occasionally. This annoying bug ruined my Kralove fight last weekend but I also don't know any solutions for it. sad

0 0
Score : 9

Yeah its kind of annoying/confusing in bworker, but hay ankama do the best they can I guess.
Also Blimy what char do you play on shika? said it ruined your kralove fight so you must be epic level =p.
Xerothz~

0 0
Score : 487

/whois *Blimy will find out for you, providing he's online at the same time as you. Though I'm under the impression he doesn't play much.

0 0
Score : 5083
GenericNickname|2010-04-26 00:50:00
/whois *Blimy will find out for you, providing he's online at the same time as you. Though I'm under the impression he doesn't play much.

This impression is quite correct. For the past probably 14 months I have done little more than just breeding turkeys and only occasionally done some fights. Real life has gotten the better of me, moved to a different country, new job, loads to explore, new language to learn ... and a house and garden to take care of, as well as a lot of other hobbies to re-discover. smile

the whois won't show you much because that character is off-line most of the time, as I am breeding on another. biggrin Six out of my seven characters are listed in my forum profile, though.
0 0
Respond to this thread