FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug with ALMANAX

By jeolog - SUBSCRIBER - July 23, 2013, 01:10:38

Guys. When we do almanax , ALL our bonusses are gtting 100% bonus. even our equipments. Isnt it a bug ?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27370

It is probably a programming error, enjoy it while it lasts. They will either roll the game back, which doesn't seem likely in my opinion, or it will go away with the maintenance.

0 0
Score : 46

What if they wont do roll back ? Too many guys about to leave. They dropped x4 turq dofusses

0 0
Score : 7480

Lucky buggers.

Well, it's (as far as I know), the first time this has ever happened. Chances are it will never happen again. And so hopefully, because they've learnt from this, they won't roll us back. More likely they'll just fix the problem and (possibly) roll back achievements, as with the stats it's probably a lot easier to do Blitz, Duo etc.

But I, personally, had quite a lot of fun with this glitch. Gave me a little glimpse into what I'll be able to do at end-game ^^

#Hoping for no roll back

0 0
Score : 6934

I got way too much done today that I would have done anyway, and before the almanax.

They need to just turn it off during maint and leave it alone. I don't care who dropped what, some of us earned what we got. Taking it away will really (expletive) us off.

0 0
Score : 2116
jeolog|2013-07-23 01:20:19
What if they wont do roll back ? Too many guys about to leave. They dropped x4 turq dofusses

If they dropped them during the time of the Almanax issues then technically they would be dropped via abuse of a bug. So that one is understandable
0 0
Score : 7480

True, but I don't really think you can class playing the game as abusing a bug. Unless, of course, they purposefully bought hundreds of DP souls in order to take advantage of the bonus pp... in which case you probably can.

0 0
Respond to this thread